navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Emotions
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Emotions Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
BabyGirl1
since 2000-07-02
Posts 91
Morris, IL

0 posted 2000-07-02 06:47 PM

Envisioning the life we two once had
So clear and vivid within thine eyes,
Thinking of you seems to make me so sad
Why are they so hard, all of these goodbyes?

I can't get you out of my head at night
Lying awake in my bed all alone,
The vision so clear and yet still so bright
Its hard to love a heart that's made of stone.

Your heart wwas full of warmth, but now so cold
Tomorrow will bring yeat another day,
I wish I could have you with me to hold
Always in my heart is where you will stay.

But I've found another love with a heart
     And now I can begin right from the start.

© Copyright 2000 Kristal Plemmons - All Rights Reserved
TAP2
since 2000-06-29
Posts 211
Morris, Il USA
1 posted 2000-07-02 07:01 PM

Once again...moving. We've all been in your shoes. Just surprised I've known you for so long and still didn't know what a talented poettess you are. Find your muse again and stick with it.
TAP2

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
2 posted 2000-07-02 07:22 PM

this is another good poem...i like this one alot more though...im glad that you were able to move on and forget about the other guy...alot of people have been in your place...i know i have...but eventually i found someone else that actually showed me he cared...unlike the other one...

~IF YOU WANT SOMETHING VERY BADLY~SET IT FREE~IF IT COMES BACK TO YOU~ITS YOURS FOREVER~IF IT DOESNT IT WAS NEVER YOURS TO BEGIN WITH~

StarPryncess17
since 2000-05-31
Posts 932
Colorado
3 posted 2000-07-02 07:48 PM

I like this poem! I'm glad to hear one of us has been able to leave the wraths of the unloving ex. I am still trapped. I just can't find it in my heart to move on. anywho, this was a wonderful poem and I hope to see lots more from you!! Love Always~*~Jessica~*~

~*~Love is the product of our dicontentment with ourselves~*~
~*~SMILE! It makes your butt shine!~*~

Jeremiah Johnson
since 2000-06-08
Posts 1223
Brooksville, Fl, U.S
4 posted 2000-07-03 12:37 PM

well i still dream these thoughts. you express them so well here keep it up and i voted for it just to let you know

I'm a dying romantic and when i can no longer write i can no longer live -Jeremiah Johnson-

Jeremy Halstead
since 2000-06-01
Posts 569
Morris, Ill. U.S.A
5 posted 2000-07-03 05:10 AM

Although I can tell that the memories still taunt you, there was a bit of optimism at the end of this poem...I sincerely hope that's a sign of happiness to come.  By the way, thank you for joining the forum and for your kind words.

Jeremy

"Time is the matter, and in a matter of that all wounds will heal and all scars shall fade."

Kit McCallum
Administrator
Member Laureate
since 2000-04-30
Posts 14774
Ontario, Canada
6 posted 2000-07-03 07:21 AM

Lovely poem BabyGirl1!  It's so nice to see such a positive turnaround at the closing. Broken hearts are so often mended with the love of another.  Beautiful sentiments!

Best wishes,
/Kit McCallum

BabyGirl1
since 2000-07-02
Posts 91
Morris, IL
7 posted 2000-07-03 12:00 PM

Thank you so much for welcoming me in to your ranks.  I feel so at home here.  Thanks for all of your replies and inspiration through the words that you write.
Artic Wind
Member Rara Avis
since 2007-09-16
Posts 8080
Realm of Supernatural
8 posted 2007-12-01 06:55 PM

Enjoyed

ARCTIC WIND

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Emotions

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary