navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » I'm Sorry I fell In Love
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic I'm Sorry I fell In Love Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs

0 posted 2000-12-09 01:30 PM

I hate you because i love you,
With my whole entire heart.
I want my feelings to dissapear,
I wish they'd never start.
Loving you is so wrong,
But i cant force them away.
I wish i could have you,
And with me forever you'll stay.
But i know that cant happen,
Atleast not right now.
I need to get over you,
But i dont know how.
How do you get over someone,
Who in your eyes is perfect in every way?
Whose one of your best friends,
Whose by your side through every day?
I fell in love with you and i'm sorry,
I cant seem to take it back.
I'm not strong enough to move on,
That quality i seem to lack.
I want to let go of you,
But my hands from you i cannot pry.
The only answer recieved to my despair,
Is to fall to my knees and cry.

© Copyright 2000 Michele - All Rights Reserved
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
1 posted 2000-12-09 02:24 PM

Wow this was so sad. I think this poem rocks. I liked it very much!!!

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I hate your socks. I'd like to burn them!

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
2 posted 2000-12-09 02:33 PM

I think I can relate to some of your feelings, and I don't know the answers to your questions.  You shouldn't be sorry about your feelings though!  The poem is really good, you capture the emotions of this very well, excellent job

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Lakewalker
http://www.thehungersite.com

LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

3 posted 2000-12-09 03:13 PM

Love, in it's purest form, is the most beautiful emotion in the world. The only problem is that pure and flawless love is rare. Unreturned love and complicated love can hurt more than anything. I can relate to this very well, for I have had my share of "flawed" love. I also feel that we are all entitled to flawless love (or the closest thing to it that exists). It will come for you, my friend. Since you have known this pain, you will only appreciate it more when it does come. Thanks for posting.

"Where there is great love there are always miracles" -Cather
"Love heals everything, and love is all there is"- Zukav

silvrduck
since 2000-11-05
Posts 146

4 posted 2000-12-09 03:15 PM

Wow girl! Another awesome poem from you!!! Would you mind if I printed this out? It explains what i'm going through PERFECTLY... kinda sucks, doesn't it?  

GREAT JOB!!!

with the unknown comes no expectations
in this i find my peace

DancinQueen
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-07-29
Posts 1092
Kokomo,IN,USA
5 posted 2000-12-09 03:44 PM

Ahh Michelle! LOL You don't have to stop loving him, just make him think that you got over him really really quick, even tho u know u didnt, and that will make him want you back cause he doesnt think u'll get over him so fast. so act like ure over him... make him think you are until he figures out what he wants...cause uve done nothing wrong in falling in love with him. not like you can stop it. just do what we talked about last nite and go with the flow and keep me updated!! Keep your chin up!  

~Kiley
< !signature-->

¤Sometimes the hardest thing to get over, is something you never really had¤

[This message has been edited by DancinQueen (edited 12-09-2000).]

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
6 posted 2000-12-09 07:47 PM

Hey everyone!! Thanx for your replies im so glad you liked it  

SilvrDuck--Shur!! Feel free to print out any poems of mine that you want and that goes to everyone else too...i'm glad you enjoyed it!

Kiley--LOL girl you know i'll keep you updated...I gotta figure out how to get my life back into my control!! Ahhh

Thanks again everyone!!!

Muahz

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
7 posted 2001-01-06 11:34 PM

beautiful.  I wish someone felt that way about me.  But i guess that's wishful thinking.  I love this poem so much, i don't know why.  But it's giving me the goose bumps.  This is one of my favorites in passions.  thanks for sharing this  

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

Suga_Baby
since 2000-08-06
Posts 380
Maine, USA
8 posted 2001-01-06 11:37 PM

Ooooh pretty   Nice work here!
Allan Riverwood
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-01-04
Posts 3502
Winnipeg
9 posted 2001-01-06 11:48 PM

The first line of this particular poem drew me in, and the story that you tell is one that I can truly relate to.  I know exactly how it feels to love a friend.
Love is too powerful, it causes too much pain.  If it was always a two-way case, then it would be great, but one-way love isn't a good emotion at all.  It is devastating for one's self esteem, and it is nearly impossible to put to rest as well!  I speak from experience!
I would offer some advice if I could... but to be honest, I am still trying to solve the problem myself.  Need empathy?  Here i am.  ^_^

[This message has been edited by Allan Riverwood (edited 01-06-2001).]

Melster
since 2000-12-09
Posts 442
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
10 posted 2001-01-07 01:02 AM

This is great.  I think a lot of us can relate to this...  great work and look forward to more!!

Melz!!

Dont believe what ur eyes r telling u they only show limitation. Look with ur understanding, find out what u already know & u will see the way to fly

Aphrodite
since 2001-01-05
Posts 7

11 posted 2001-01-07 01:51 AM

I know exactly how you feel. I feel the same way. Just control your emotions and you'll get over it.
_-*Amber*-_

Bright_Eyes
since 2000-12-22
Posts 29
Plymouth, MN
12 posted 2001-01-07 11:07 AM

WOW, that was a great read!  The first line just caught me and I had no choice, I HAD to keep reading.  Love is sometimes like that....Keep up the spectacular writing!  This piece was touching!
jeremydraul
since 2000-08-01
Posts 1118
State of Despair
13 posted 2001-01-07 03:26 PM

superior skills in wiritng here
i really liked this one a lot
it was kinda sad but well written
best wishes

~JDR

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." -Oscar Wilde

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
14 posted 2001-01-10 09:30 AM

this is a good poem so im bumping it

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

TopGunLauren
since 2000-08-02
Posts 718
California
15 posted 2001-01-10 06:23 PM

Love is such a hard thing to deal with and your poem is so true. I know what your going through though and it probably seems like you'll never get over it but trust me eventually you will.But anyway awsome poem and keep up the great work.
   Lauren

DancinQueen
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-07-29
Posts 1092
Kokomo,IN,USA
16 posted 2001-01-10 10:03 PM

aww hun i am sooooo sorry. I wish i was there with you to make you smile   You cant stop your feelings for someone, but the only medicine for a heartache is time. i promise you that you'll feel better after some time passes and you dont have to think about it anymore. you'll be alright, i promise   u can ALWAYS talk to me when you want, and dont ever forget that, k?

*dq

¤Sometimes the hardest thing to get over, is something you never really had¤

skyshine
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-02-07
Posts 3058
Beneath the northern stars
17 posted 2002-08-30 10:06 PM

I can relate to so much of the stuff you've written. I found this and it's my situation to a T! Good work. Now come back and start posting more!

--Beth

Howl at the stars, whisper when you're sleeping, I'll be there to hold you, I'll be there to stop the chills and all the weeping.

xShUgArHiGhx
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
18 posted 2002-09-01 02:03 AM

It was really nice to see that someone read something of mine from way back I dont know why i havent been here in a while but i really should stop by a lil. Thanks for reading and im glad that you can relate Actually im not so shur if thats a good thing or a bad thing..hmm..Hopefully i'll talk to you soon..i'll stop in and check out some of your work

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh myself to sleep
It's my lullaby

aVriL lAvIgNe

Fuji
since 2002-09-23
Posts 26

19 posted 2002-09-23 04:32 AM

All I can say is your poem
is saying what I'm feeling for someone
right now.  Thanks.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » I'm Sorry I fell In Love

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary