navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Once In love but not for sure
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Once In love but not for sure Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
~*Buffy Summers*~
since 2000-11-30
Posts 24
Avondale,AZ,USA

0 posted 2000-12-03 11:16 PM

Me and you were so right for love
We thought we loved each other
but thought is just the word we knew
How can we be but we didnt quite know
Pain comes with love
Love was the pain we needed for each other
to be together indeed forever
But I lay awake here in my room was it pain?
Or were my thought all wrong when I cried in my pillow?
I see pure darkness but darkness fears the light
Like I needed you for the night to hold
To make sure we were once in love but not sure

© Copyright 2000 Kim Talbot - All Rights Reserved
TopGunLauren
since 2000-08-02
Posts 718
California
1 posted 2000-12-04 12:47 PM

Your poem was powerful and it was also vert touching. Love is such a powerful subject and you poem shows that well. Keep up the awsome work!
   Lauren

IsGona
since 2000-07-14
Posts 723

2 posted 2000-12-04 04:39 PM

I love this.  I really understand what your saying.  I always question love.  DO I love her?  Did I love her?  Is it to late to still love her? Or did I make all this up to make me feel better?.... Great poem
IsGona

"Every body has their destiny...
I'LL CHOOSE MY OWN
~Hatebreed~

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
3 posted 2000-12-04 05:28 PM

Hey!! Its really good to see you here in Teen Poetry   I really liked this poem and i cant wait to read more!!!!

P.S.--Thanks for the e-mail!

~*Buffy Summers*~
since 2000-11-30
Posts 24
Avondale,AZ,USA
4 posted 2000-12-04 05:40 PM

Thankk you all for the comments....I really enjoy writing poetry for people to read..I am working on one that will go here and In the next Dark passions...But thank you all

Kim

~*Buffy Summers*~
since 2000-11-30
Posts 24
Avondale,AZ,USA
5 posted 2000-12-04 10:50 PM

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks......Keep reading I hope you enjoy Im working on one right now about  my friend who died in RL. then I heard about it at school.....

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
6 posted 2000-12-06 02:57 PM

This poem was kind of hard for me to read. It kept referring to how this was this but that then this and that and this. I liked the overall meaning and i'm not saying it was bad, but it was kind of hard for my petty mind to comprehend the flow. I see others did, so I guess i'm alone on this one.
Good poem though.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I hate your socks. I'd like to burn them!

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
7 posted 2000-12-06 04:42 PM

I didn't exactly follow all of this either, but I got some of it.  Sometimes you have to wonder if you're in love or in love with the idea of it.  Keep posting

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Lakewalker
http://www.thehungersite.com

SwEeTnSeXy18
since 2000-09-18
Posts 247
nc
8 posted 2000-12-16 06:33 PM

Buffy:

I liked this poem. The famous question! What is love??? There is so many defenitions to it that its hard to pinpoint. I guess as they say you just know. Love is a complex thing if you ask me. Good luck finding someone to make you happy for good love not just to comfort your dark hours. Love is fickle, I know so please do be careful.   Take care.

~Lisa~

~in order to gain, you have to lose~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Once In love but not for sure

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary