navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Never Again(Puleeze read!!!)
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Never Again(Puleeze read!!!) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
sweetypie5
since 2000-10-06
Posts 97
MWC,OK,USA

0 posted 2000-11-28 08:33 PM

(Okay I haven't written here in a while soooo pleeze don't be harsh critics!)

I thought you really cared
But then you proved me wrong
You really didn't do anything
It's just you were never there
You couldn't wipe away my tears
And you never can
Because you are the one who caused them
I can no longer taste your sweet lips
Or feel your loving hands
I can't see the smile on your face
When you see me
You will never hear the words again
that we both cherish so much
They just arn't true anymore
Because you stopped coming around
And how it hurt so much
But you will never know my pain
Because you don't feel it
I don't care anymore though
It's your turn to feel the way I did
But you shall never feel the intensity
of my pain
Nor I will I feel yours
But I don't care because our time has passed
And we shall never met again.

When boys are four they will give you thier gum, but when they are forteen they won't even give you the time of day...

© Copyright 2000 Stephanie Walker - All Rights Reserved
LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

1 posted 2000-11-28 10:57 PM

It always hurts to end a relationship, but this person obviously didn't deserve you. I'm glad that you are moving on. You describe you feelings really well in this piece. Keep up the good work!

"Where there is great love there are always miracles" -Cather
"Love heals everything, and love is all there is"- Zukav

sweetstuff101
since 2000-07-27
Posts 375
OK, USA
2 posted 2000-11-29 07:28 AM

That was really good. I totally understand what you are going through. Just know I will always be here for you. And he really doesn't deserve you Steph!!! Great poem, keep writing!!!

Much Luv,
Priscilla

~*~GoOd fRiEnDz ArE hArD 2 FiNd, HaRdEr 2 LeAvE, & iMpOsSiBlE 2 fOrGeT~*~tHe HaRdEsT tHiNg tO Do iS wAtCh tHe 1 U LuV, lUv sUm1 eLsE~*~

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
3 posted 2000-11-29 04:53 PM

"But you will never know my pain
Because you don't feel it"

You did a good job expressing your feelings in this one, I think the words above are so true.

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Lakewalker
http://www.thehungersite.com

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
4 posted 2000-11-29 07:09 PM

Having a relationship end is such a hard thing to go through...it takes time but you always end up ok...remember if its not ok, its not the end.
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 posted 2000-11-30 05:57 PM

I feel the intensity of the pain in this one. great way of expression. No need to worry if we'd be harsh critics......often the harshest critic of someones poetry is ones self.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I hate your socks. I'd like to burn them!

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
6 posted 2000-12-23 12:02 PM

It's hard for me to see my fellow poets in passions go thru all these hard times    This poem depicts well all the frustration and hurt you're going thru.  You really put your heart out into this.  thanks for sharing

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

branden726
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-09-25
Posts 607
Bay City, MI
7 posted 2000-12-23 05:57 PM

Sorry hun but guess what. Those lips never were sweet, those hands were never loving. If someone hurts you, well then you realize it was either a game or a mistake. You see if those lips were sweet and those and were loving you'd still be with him.
                    Branden

sweetstuff101
since 2000-07-27
Posts 375
OK, USA
8 posted 2000-12-24 08:35 PM

hey!! I am replying to your poem again!!! Well I am happy that you are no longer with that jerk, because he didn't deserve you anyway!!! You are a much better person than that!!! Keep your head up, you'll meet mr. right sooner or later!!!

Luv Always,
Priscilla

[This message has been edited by sweetstuff101 (edited 12-24-2000).]

Melster
since 2000-12-09
Posts 442
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
9 posted 2000-12-25 01:34 AM

Great poem, it is hard to go through this and even harder to watch someone else go through it too...  We all know how you feel and know how hard it is!!  Keep up the great work and remember him for the fun you had!!

Melz!!  

Dont believe what ur eyes r telling u they only show limitation. Look with ur understanding, find out what u already know & u will see the way to fly

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
10 posted 2000-12-26 01:56 AM

Good work!!! Get all your pain out and then in the future there will be no more feelings. Moving on is the biggest step you could take. Good for you!!!

People leave our lives as quickly as they come, but the ones that mean something leave footprints in our hearts.

Ina
since 2000-10-09
Posts 1236
Quebec, Canada
11 posted 2000-12-26 12:34 PM

the pain and fustration will slowly fade but always will remin. a boy or man whatever u want to call him did u wrong. the poem was nice. how could i be a harsh critic?lol
Regina
ps I adored the quote, its so true

keoni
since 2000-10-16
Posts 850
Up in the mountains in the NFC
12 posted 2000-12-26 12:39 PM

Losing a person this way is really hard but they are the bad ones, the ass#$*%s, if you know what I mean. In time all pain fades, but one day they will get what is coming to them. What goes around comes around. Great poem.
                                          Jon

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Never Again(Puleeze read!!!)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary