navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » unwanted
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic unwanted Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
~*~PrettyGirly~*~
since 2000-11-04
Posts 83
Fitchburg Ma Usa

0 posted 2000-11-18 12:06 PM

I see you online
I cry because you don't want me
you IM me and I have tears in my eyes
I say goodbye and block you
I can't deal with you anymore
you aren't a friend to me
you always turn your back
start talking behind it
I can't deal with you

© Copyright 2000 Minna Talviharju - All Rights Reserved
branden726
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-09-25
Posts 607
Bay City, MI
1 posted 2000-11-18 01:51 PM

Wow, do you know how many times ive wanted to say that? i block so many ppl cuz one minute there your bestfriend online then they talk about you behind your back like your nothing in real life.

"put the name of the person u love, not in a heart because they alway break but put it in a circle which last forever"

niceguy
since 2000-11-13
Posts 113
Sapello, NM, USA
2 posted 2000-11-18 01:57 PM

Powerful poem girl. It's sad that this does happen in life...sometimes someone that you thought was there for you, isn't and I know that it can really hurt and leave you scarred. Try to hang in there and I hope that everything gets better. Very good poem.

"Don't take love for granted...once it's gone, it hurts."

LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

3 posted 2000-11-18 02:23 PM

It's amazing how different some people can act when they are online compared to how they act in real life. I'm glad that you've decided to block this two-faced person from your life. Thanks for sharing.

"Where there is great love there are always miracles" -Cather
"Love heals everything, and love is all there is"- Zukav

Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
4 posted 2000-11-18 07:48 PM

If a person is like this... they aren't worth your time. I'm glad you now see that.   Meaning... in so few words. Kudos!
xoxo
Jenn

"Guess I'm not smart, I let you un-nerve me, I let you control me; afraid the truth would hurt me, when it's you that hurts me more." TLC

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
5 posted 2000-11-20 03:27 PM

Hey,
Great job on this, it's really to the point.  i like it

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Me!!

http://www.thehungersite.com

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
6 posted 2000-11-24 05:04 PM

This is a horrible situation.
I hope all turns out well.
The angst in this poem is very out there. Good luck!

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I hate your socks. I'd like to burn them!

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
7 posted 2000-11-28 08:02 PM

Is this someone you know personally that you see online?  Or is this an online friend?  I'm asking, because I don't believe on online relationships...I just don't understand how that could ever happen.  Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't...who knows.  One thing i know is that it seem slike you are being hurt by this person.  Do what you have to do, and I think you are on the rightpath...thanks for sharing

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » unwanted

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary