navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » I Sit Alone........
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic I Sit Alone........ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
LIL.MAMA
since 2000-06-26
Posts 32

0 posted 2000-06-28 11:25 PM

I SIT ALONE IN THE CORNER CRYING WISHING YOU WERE NEXT TO ME TO WHIPE MY TEARS AWAY YOU WERE ALWAYZ THE ONE TO MAKE ME SMILE WHEN I WAS SAD BUT NOW I HAVE TO SIT ALONE IN THE DARK.
I SIT ALONE AT THE MOVIES WISHING YOU WERE THERE TO HOLD ME LIKE WE USED TO AND I THINK TO MYSELF IT'S NOT FAIR HOW COME I LOST MY LOVE AND THE OTHER GIRL GOT HIM NOW SHE'S THE ONE WHO GETS TO BE HELD BY HIM WHILE I HAVE TO SIT ALON.
I SIT ALONE LISTING TO ALL OF OUR SONGS, AND THE FIRST SONG YOU EVER SANG TO ME, AND THE LAST I START TO THINK NOW THE OTHER GIRL GETS TO HEAR OUR SONGS WHILE ME I HAVE TO SIT ALONE.
AS I SIT ALONE I THINK IT'S NOT FAIR WHAT DID I DO WRONG FOR YOU TO LEAVE ME FOR HER. NOW I SIT ALONE WHILE SHE GETS ALL OF THE LOVE THAT I USED TO GET AND HOPEFULLY I WILL GET AGAIN!!!!

DEDICATED TO MY EX DSR I STILL LOVE HIM, BUT IT'S NOT FAIR THAT I HAVE TO SIT ALONE AND SHE DOSEN'T!!

© Copyright 2000 LIL.MAMA - All Rights Reserved
Rockhead01
since 2000-06-26
Posts 12
Maryland, USA
1 posted 2000-06-29 01:41 AM

Hey girl, I know exactly how you feel here. I have been in the same situation many a time in my life. But do not lose hope and never let him go, that's the biggest mistake you can make. Keep the love you feel for him strong within but don't let it cloud your judgement for other things along the way. Your have a talent that not may people have...being able to express their feelings through poetry. Keep up the writing, it will make you a better person every time you write your feelings on paper (or typed). Hope to read some more soon!

-Dan

Make Love
Not War

Jeremy Halstead
since 2000-06-01
Posts 569
Morris, Ill. U.S.A
2 posted 2000-06-30 03:56 AM

You probably didn't do anything wrong.  He just had a restless heart and couldn't sit still.  It'll happen to her too...he's not ready.

Jeremy D. Halstead

"Time is the matter, and in a matter of that all wounds will heal and all scars shall fade."

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
3 posted 2000-06-30 10:14 AM

Have you ever tried finding a hobby, they say it keeps your mind of things like what you're going thru right now.  Hang in there.  Who knows someone else might come to your life w/o you expecting it.  He might even be a better singer than the last  .
Artic Wind
Member Rara Avis
since 2007-09-16
Posts 8080
Realm of Supernatural
4 posted 2007-11-19 08:10 PM

Enjoyed

ARCTIC WIND

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » I Sit Alone........

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary