navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » If You Leave
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic If You Leave Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Nikkisweet
since 2000-02-14
Posts 183
Tx, Dallas

0 posted 2000-11-10 06:24 PM

If you leave
I'll cry everyday
Because you told me words
That no one else could say

If you leave
My heart will bruise
And God will be
The one I acuse

If you leave
I'll wonder why
God brought you in my life
And now I sit here any cry

If you leave
I might have to, too
Cause I'll be living lonley
All without you

Please don't leave
Not now, not ever
You're my one true love
We're soposed to be together...forever

*~dedicated to the love of my life; his life could be in danger by somone at school that doesn't like him~*...

~Guys are like stars,
there are millions
of them, but only
one can make you dreams
come true~

© Copyright 2000 Nikkisweet - All Rights Reserved
Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
1 posted 2000-11-11 11:15 AM

I think you did a good job on the poem   I hope everything turns out fine.  I wouldn't blame God though, but I won't go off on that.  Again, good job on the poem

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Me!!

http://www.thehungersite.com

Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
2 posted 2000-11-11 12:31 PM

Up until the last caption about his life being in danger, I was about to say that you can go on if this person leaves you. If they left then it wasn't meant to be, and you'll become whole once again.
Now, I realize you wrote this for an entirely different reason.   I have no real words of wisdom for you, just try and convince your "other half" to be careful. Good poem here!
Jenn

"Guess I'm not smart, I let you un-nerve me, I let you control me; afraid the truth would hurt me, when it's you that hurts me more." TLC

Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
3 posted 2000-11-11 12:32 PM

ooooops! Hit reply twice!  "Guess I'm not smart, I let you un-nerve me, I let you control me; afraid the truth would hurt me, when it's you that hurts me more." TLC

[This message has been edited by Jenn Cirrincione (edited 11-11-2000).]

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
4 posted 2000-11-11 03:56 PM

Hey great poem........It's not God's fault though.

BUT ANYWAY if his life is in danger.....threatening to kill somebody and such is bad. You can get the cops to get a protection agreement or something like that saying that the kid cannot be within certain yards of yer BF

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I hate your socks. I'd like to burn them!

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
5 posted 2000-11-11 05:44 PM

Dopey's right...it wouldnt be gods fault but it would be extremely unfair and you would constantly question yourself why he was given to you only to be taken away but i pray that it wont be the case. Hopefully everything will turn out fine hun..great poem.
curlygurly
since 2000-09-12
Posts 276
USA
6 posted 2000-11-11 09:14 PM

Great poem. i know how you feel, but the "love of my life" turned out to be blinding me from the truth. you never know if it was meant to be until you take that vacation from eachother. and for your sake i hope he never leaves like mine did.  
Curly

"So many tears i've cried, so much pain inside"
-Lenny Kravitz

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
7 posted 2000-11-11 09:26 PM

Nikki~
I hope that everything turns out for the best with your bf...

This was a really good poem...Losing someone close to you because of violence is the worst...I lost someone that was really close to me...And I cant get over that fact that he is gone...

But can I ask you why he is in danger from someone at school???

~*Love is sometimes like a rose. Beautiful in the beginning but dies in the end.*~

Nikkisweet
since 2000-02-14
Posts 183
Tx, Dallas
8 posted 2000-11-11 09:40 PM

I don't know why he's in danger....some guy just held a gun to his head and told him that he was going to kill him the next day. This was Friday that he was "soposed" to be killed, but the guy didn't show up at school so my boyfriend got lucky.   I'm so thankful.  I love him so much.  Everyone tells me that I don't know what love is...but I do.

~Guys are like stars,
there are millions
of them, but only
one can make you dreams
come true~

Jose Marti
since 2000-07-01
Posts 374
washing DC
9 posted 2000-11-11 10:49 PM

did that seriously happen?
did he go to the police?
has rhis guy been caught yet?

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
10 posted 2000-11-27 04:37 PM

someone came to school and pointed a gun at your boyfriend?  Why haven't you told the school or the cops about this.  His life has been threatened.  I think you should tell a parent or someone who can do something baout it.  This is a really serious matter, and i see you're not taking it lightly either.  Bt go tell someone about it.

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » If You Leave

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary