navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » First Love
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic First Love Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
TabiLover
since 2000-11-10
Posts 3
Acme, WA, USA

0 posted 2000-11-10 04:07 AM

Hi I'm 17 years old.  I met a girl in my freshman year in high school.  We are now really good friends.  Best friends.  The first time I saw her, I had a crush on her.  Now, I'm a junior in high school.  We see each other a little more often now.  This year, I have had feelings for her more than just a crush.  I have never had these feelings before.  I have had several crushes on girls but they don't last this long and I never feel this way about them.  My stomach feels like I have butterflies in it all the time.  I always think about her.  I miss her so much when I'm not with her.  I could even cry, sometimes I do.  I've never been "hot" with the ladies.  I've had maybe a few girlfriends but I've never felt like this before, not even close.  I just want to hug her and hold her all the time, just to be with her.  I am so afraid to tell her how I feel.  I would just die if she didn't feel the same way.  Then it would be awkward to talk to her after that.  What should I do?  Is there a poem here that would explain exactly how I feel?  I was thinking of getting a new email address and send her love poems but not telling her who they are from.  And then eventually I'll tell her myself(if she doesn't guess first) that it was me all along.  I just don't know what to do.  I've never felt this way before.        

© Copyright 2000 Josh Pass - All Rights Reserved
LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

1 posted 2000-11-10 09:21 AM

Welcome to Passions!

You sound like you are definently in love, and I think that you should tell this person how you feel. I don't think that you should sneak around and send her love poems. Personally, I would be more flattered if a guy game up to me and recited a love poem himself. But that's all up to you. There are a lot of great love poems here. This is what the Teen forum is for... poetry. I'm going to move this post to a more appropriate forum called "Feelings". There are a lot of great people there who will discuss this with you. Thanks for posting!

(Anyone who wants to reply to this post can do it in Feelings. Thanks!

False gems may shine as brightly as the genuine article, but there are always those who can tell the difference.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » First Love

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary