navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » My life
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic My life Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
liqwidnik
since 2000-11-04
Posts 33
Mantua, NJ, USA

0 posted 2000-11-04 11:32 PM

My world spins
My life is upside down
I'm in the middle
My dad on one side
My mom on the other

My arms bleed
I throw up again
I cry and cry but noone sees
What are you people doing to me?
Can't you see?
You are killing me

My mind gets played with
my heart is a toy
broken and glued back together
noone truely wants to mend it
just cover up the pain
only for more pain to be added

Slowly I am dying
my world crumbles
life becomes meaningless.

"We can not truely love someone with whom we never laugh"- Agnes Repplier

© Copyright 2000 Nicole Novak - All Rights Reserved
xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
1 posted 2000-11-05 12:13 PM

I cant specifically relate to this poem but i think my friend can especially with  the whole mom on one side and dad on the other. great poem tho but i'm sorry that you feel that way...just keep your head up and hopefully things will get better.
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
2 posted 2000-11-05 01:51 AM

Yea that situation always causes pain. Especially for somebody who is caught right dead spack in the middle. I hope all clears up soon and if not, we here at passions are a great community of shoulders to cry on.

"I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust."

I hate your socks. I'd like to burn them!

Kit McCallum
Administrator
Member Laureate
since 2000-04-30
Posts 14774
Ontario, Canada
3 posted 2000-11-05 08:26 AM

You've expressed your sorrow and frustration well in this piece Liqdnik. It's so very difficult when you feel caught in the middle of this type of situation. I hope you will be able to talk to your parents, and let them know how you feel. They may not be aware of how their actions are affecting you. Please take care ...

Best wishes and hugs,
/Kit

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
4 posted 2000-11-05 12:36 PM

Yeah, good job expressing your frustrations and I hope you make it through this alright.  Good poem!

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Me!!

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
5 posted 2000-11-10 01:13 PM

Hey, keep your head up, ok?  It makes me feel bad to see others bleed in the same way as I have.  Stay strong...remember that we are all a family here in passions and i think all would agree to me when i say you can talk to anyone of us....remember that   smile  

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » My life

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary