navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » my river of tears
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic my river of tears Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
StarPryncess17
since 2000-05-31
Posts 932
Colorado

0 posted 2000-11-04 10:43 PM

a newborn tear
slowly floats away
as I watch and yet
another comes forth

a glistening light
reflecting burning emotions
and not only does it hurt,
but aches in agony

around the rocks and
beneath the painful wraths
of the rushing waterfall
my tear tells my story

Sun comes out, but still
my tears fall and I,
I am all alone again
an endless sea of tears I drown in

Painful memories come again
and I am quickly saddened
overwhelmed by all the times
I actually believed in myself

a flowing river now,
my endless, burning tears
all from the eyes
of a sad and lonely girl
< !signature-->

*Being an angel doesn't mean having a halo or wings, it means doing the right thing and wanting to make a difference*

[This message has been edited by StarPryncess17 (edited 11-04-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Jessica Lynn - All Rights Reserved
Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
1 posted 2000-11-04 10:50 PM

Jess

I really don't know what to say to you.  You are in such pain....and I know you don't really want advice about it.  Or do you?  Whatever it is, I'll always be here to lend an ear, okay? Do not forget that.  If could just let your pain disappear, I would...but I can't.  And the only thing I could do is listen.  It's gonna take gutts on your part to share your saddest feelings to someone, I do understand that.  But at least, take my offer into consideration.

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
2 posted 2000-11-04 11:22 PM

What acire said is right..you do sound like your in a lot of pain. But i never heard tears expressed with such emotion. It was completely beautiful. I'm sorry your in a pain..but unfortunately it comes around. Like acire said i'm here to talk to...i'm probably goin through the same thing as you and if i'm not its just good to talk. Feel better hun...E-mail me if you want.
JennyeMeshan
since 2000-02-15
Posts 103
Cecil, Wisconsin USA
3 posted 2000-11-04 11:52 PM

Hi,
I really feel you in this peom. It's very powerful. Honestly it made me cry because as of now I feel that way. Hopefully you feel better soon. Have a good one hun! Take care!
~JeNnYeMeShAn~

"If thou can wait then thou shall stay"
-Destiny's Child

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
4 posted 2000-11-05 01:49 AM

Wow so much pain wrapped within this poem. I hope all gets well. Good luck and keep posting, you've been gone for a while.

"I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust."

I hate your socks. I'd like to burn them!

Kit McCallum
Administrator
Member Laureate
since 2000-04-30
Posts 14774
Ontario, Canada
5 posted 2000-11-05 08:21 AM

You've captured such sorrow within these lines Jess, beautifully expressed and written. You're in my thoughts ... hugs to you ...

Best wishes,
/Kit

Isabel Galaxia
since 2000-06-18
Posts 733

6 posted 2000-11-05 10:16 AM

Well girl, it's been a long time since I've talked to you, I'll try to e-mail you soon.  If it makes you feel any better, I'm not perfectly peachy myself.  So much has gone on lately, *sigh* hehe.  It's a great poem...keep your head up SMILE
Bel

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
7 posted 2000-11-05 12:39 PM

Woah, this was a really good poem, I think it's very well done.  The pain behind feels so real and I'm sorry you have to have it.  

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Me!!

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
8 posted 2000-11-10 01:15 PM

Erin, Kiley, etc.... have not even read this yet. What's going on? hmmmmmmmmm

~*bump*~  

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » my river of tears

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary