navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Let's get to know Eachother
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Let's get to know Eachother Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
jytree
since 2000-01-26
Posts 336
omaha ark usa

0 posted 2000-10-09 01:20 PM

I know I have not done this before because for a while I try to hide.
Well I am trying to become more of a people person as the term goes.

I am 21 single again I like basketball probually because I am 6-10 just ask chic and scg they are some of my best friend I still love one of them if she happens to read this am I am hopeing that she does because I wanted to say if you still liek me maybe whenI won't have to go through your father maybe we can try going out again but  I will leave that in you hands.

I love read old novels,
steven king fav.

I have a big heart but right now it is full of confusion from life I have short brown hair blue eyes I am muscluar sort-of If you have any questons ask me I want people to know more about me if they are brave enough j/k well I will leave the rest to you and tell me about yourself because I want to know abouthe people writing all the great pomes thank you for listening

early to rise,
early to bed,
make a man healthy,
but socially dead.

© Copyright 2000 Michael Jay vaughn - All Rights Reserved
Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
1 posted 2000-10-09 02:01 PM

I'm a 17 year old male from Michigan.  I love snow, movies, music, the beach, and a lot more things.  Well, that's about all I want to share for now
Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
2 posted 2000-10-09 05:13 PM

Lakewalker, you love snow, and the beach... funny!
I'm 17, female, from FL.
Jenn

"He's mastered the art, of looking sincere, his eyes have a way, of making you stay, don't look in the mirror"- Chely Wright

Tamma
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-01-17
Posts 794
In His Arms, Harpers Ferry, WV
3 posted 2000-10-09 05:23 PM

well, im 17 (18 in december), ive been writng for years...and its whats kept me alive...

If you love someone dont put their name in a heart,
put their name in a circle, because a heart can be broken
but a circle is continious.

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
4 posted 2000-10-09 07:50 PM

Jenn- I know, that does sound a little funny, but that's just the way I am.  And living in Michigan (the west side, on Lake Michigan) I get to have my snow in the winter and the beach in the summer.  It's nice
Jenn Cirrincione
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
5 posted 2000-10-09 09:51 PM

Tamma- I'll be 18 in December too! How cool is that??
Lakewalker- cool, I haven't seen snow since I was a little girl in NY, it's been years! I'm very cold sensitive though, once it gets too far into the fall, and it gets too chilly, I freak out! This is the best time of year in FL. P.s. on our profiles.. what do they mean by originating posts??
Jenn< !signature-->

"He's mastered the art, of looking sincere, his eyes have a way, of making you stay, don't look in the mirror"- Chely Wright

[This message has been edited by Jenn Cirrincione (edited 10-09-2000).]

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
6 posted 2000-10-10 02:38 PM

I am a 17 year old Male (18 in March) and i live in Puerto Rico. This tropical paradise has no snow and I thank the lord for that. I completely and utterly despise the cold. Sometimes it gets as low as 70 degrees here and I'm wearing a jacket at night.
I play football and have been captain for 2yrs and an allstar linebacker for 2yrs aswell. I've been playing football for 5yrs. I was captain of the baseball team for 2yrs out of my 4yrs playing but i quit that a while back. I'm pretty much one of those "jocks" but i defy the whole concept because i write poetry and study philosophy on a regular basis. I've been writing since 9th grade...and uhhh....yea. My hobbies: Football, poetry, philosophy, meeting people, going out anywhere and anytime, and uhhhhh.....yea.
As far as women are concerned....im single....and NOT looking..haha..long story, oh well.

bye!

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

Jenn Cirrincione
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
7 posted 2000-10-10 09:10 PM

Okay now guys.... the new member wants to know about us... let's humour this!
----BUMP----
Jenn

Child of the Stars
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-09-07
Posts 1658
Ann Arbor, MI
8 posted 2000-10-10 09:26 PM

Well hey people, I live in Michigan,(gotta love the climate here, I live on the west side near L.M. too)  I'm fourteen, volleyball rocks, writing rocks, pizza rocks, living rocks (most of the time anyways...) I've recently found out that darkness isn't a very fun world to live in...

"I see," said the blind man to his deaf wife reading the newspaper.

Alwye
Member Elite
since 1999-06-16
Posts 3850
In the space between moments
9 posted 2000-10-10 11:05 PM

Hey there, I'm Krista, one of your trusty moderators!  I'm always lurkin around here, even if you aren't aware of it...I'm 16 (will be 17 in november) and  Junior in HS.  I love to write, sing, swim, and spend time with my boyfriend.   Let's here some more about the rest of ya!

*Krista Knutson*

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." -Confucious

chic
since 2000-01-26
Posts 245
yellville, Ar, U.S.
10 posted 2000-10-11 12:10 PM

Hi! My name is Barb and I'm a chocaholic...oops wrong session But seriously I am one of the ppl jytree was talkin about (which one? you'll have to guess), But I live in Arkansas and I am 20 (21 in January).

"Life is a game and we have to play, but in the end...we all die."-by me!

jytree
since 2000-01-26
Posts 336
omaha ark usa
11 posted 2000-10-11 01:48 PM

thank you everybody for replying I didn't think this many would reply but cool anyway.
Well to say to least I not really new I have been putting my poems on for a more than a year now but dopey I like you reply really told me alot thanks to tell the truth I never been called a jock I'm just fricking tall but anyway thanks everybody

early to rise,
early to bed,
make a man healthy,
But socially dead-Dot animantics.

but socially dead.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Let's get to know Eachother

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary