navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » My sorrow , my suicide
Dark Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic My sorrow , my suicide Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Broken
since 2000-03-12
Posts 271
The woods

0 posted 2000-12-09 11:01 AM

Broken, as discussed via email, the decision has been made to edit out the content of your poem. Simply, poetry which glorifies or advocate suicide as a solution to emotional problems is unacceptable by the guidelines of Passions.

Thanks for your understanding.

Severn.

[This message has been edited by Severn (edited 12-10-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Jay Hartson - All Rights Reserved
Dark_kisses_Within
since 2000-03-21
Posts 680
Kansas
1 posted 2000-12-09 12:28 PM

oh wow!  This was so sad to read. I could feel your pain and the yearning to be finally free of the pain. It can and does happen though. Give it time.  The pain eases away.

Mags

If you ever need to talk email me or something.

No person is worth your tears, and the only one that is ...... will never make you cry

Swamp¤Faeryie
since 2000-12-04
Posts 393
fairyland....of course;)
2 posted 2000-12-09 12:30 PM

ya know this will prob'ly be edited by a moderater ,but i've beat them so just like to say this is well written. despite being very dark and very sad which i can't say much about,as far as "technical" value i thought it was differnt and well done. Edgar allen Poe wrote that in order to create a mood for a peice of literature,from the very beginning you must use words that evoke the end result and the mood.well done

"Though thy crest be shorn and shaven,thou "i said" art sure no craven." Ghastly grim and ancient raven,wandering from the nightly shore,tell me what

Jesse Jaymz
since 2000-01-24
Posts 708
Youngstown, ohio
3 posted 2000-12-09 04:09 PM

from one broken angel to another.  i am here for you.  please e-mail me.  *holds out his wrist to show his scares*  trust me i know how you feel
peace
jesse

Once upon a time there was a light in my life, now theres only love in the dark, There's nothing I can do, a total eclipse of the heart.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #2 » My sorrow , my suicide

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary