navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Hi... I have a question
Announcements & Links
Post A Reply Post New Topic Hi... I have a question Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Wright's Writing
since 2006-04-10
Posts 1

0 posted 2006-04-10 01:34 AM

Hi, first off I would like to introduce myself. My name is Beth Wright, I live in AZ, and I am 22. I am currently going to school for Media Arts, I want to be a writer / director. I am new to this sight, I was wondering, how do I update my profile? Thanks in advance, I look forward to getting to know everyone :-)
© Copyright 2006 Wright's Writing - All Rights Reserved
Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
1 posted 2006-04-10 03:15 AM

This forum is for posting poetry for future notice, but to edit your profile go to members area/help and it should be luisted there... unless they changed things /.... or I am going crazy... any who
Goldenrose
Member Elite
since 2003-05-30
Posts 3665

2 posted 2006-04-10 05:16 AM

Yes this forum is for posting poetry only, but if you click on the members area/help, you then need to input your username and password then you are taken to the persoanl detail editing area..here you can change things as you wish them to be...like if you want critique on your work, if you wish it to be harsh etc...also you can put in a signature..usually a motto or saying or inspired piece of writing that you hold dear etc...once you have edited it how you want it then you need to click save changes at the bottom and that is it..

If you want to ask questions later on, go to Questions and Answers...and all the members may see your question and maybe assist you in the way you wish to be assisted..if you have any other problems email the admins or moderators and they will assist you...

May i take this opportunity to say welcome to pip..

Goldenrose.

http://wordsthoughtsfeelings.blogspot.com  

Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
3 posted 2006-04-10 05:24 AM

Welcome aboard! I do believe you may have found yourself a new home away from home! I know that I certainly did when I joined this wonderful kindred family of poets!

Sending you a warm, welcoming hug,
Earth Angel
Flowers

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Announcements & Links » Hi... I have a question

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary