navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Some of my Favorite Quotations
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Some of my Favorite Quotations Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
byski
since 2006-01-26
Posts 235
Alberta, Canada

0 posted 2009-02-26 03:21 PM

Everything happens for a reason - Fred Durst
There exist three powers for success in all aspects of life; The power of association, The power of submission and The power of the spoken word. - Various
Just watch my wildest dreams come true, not one of them involving you. - Paramore
I got what I got all in spite of you. I give what I give just to spite you. - Jack White
Sometimes I wonder why I'm full of these endless rhymes about the way I feel indside. I wish I could just get it right. - Dallas Green
In this world of give and take, too few people are willing to give what it takes. - Clebe McClary
If you agree with me you are intelligent, if you don't then you are a stupid loser. - Robert Kiyosake
It's called the past cuz I'm getting past and I ain't nothing like I was before, you should see me now - Alicia Keys
You soldiers keep soldiering on, sometimes the right is wrong. - Chris Martin
You're still a part of everything I do, you're on my heart just like a tattoo, I'll always have you.
- Jordan Sparks
You can't always trust your best friends, because they might be the ones to do you in. - Lynard Skynard
I act like stuff don't phase me, inside it drives me crazy. My insecurities could eat me alive. But then I see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes. - Eminem
I knew something changed between us, all the talk we made was small. But what do you say to someone when they've heard you say it all. - GBS
The definition of success is picking yourself up one time more than you fell down. - Donald Trump
The greatest sin on Earth is to not admit when you make mistakes and take responsibility for it. You need to fail your way to success. - Robert Kiyosake
I do not hate any man who believes as I do; that a life is not worth living for which a man is not willing to die for at any moment. – Whitaker Chambers
That man is no fool to give which he can never keep in order to gain which he can never lose. - Jim Elliot
Once to every man and nation comes the moment to decide. In the strife of truth with false-hood for the good or evil side. Then it is the brave man chooses while the coward stands aside till the multitude make virtue of the faith they had denied. Though the cause of evil prosper yet the truth alone is strong. Though her portion be the scaffold and upon the throne be wrong. Yet that scaffold sways the future and behind the dim unknown stands God within the shadows keeping watch above his own. -James Russell Lowell
Reality is usually scoffed at, illusion is usually king. But in the battle for survival of western civilization it will be reality not illusion or delusion that will determine what the future will bring. - Dr. Stanley Monteith
Those who will not be ruled by God will be ruled by tyrants. - Dr Stanley Monteith
I fear He who can destroy the soul, not he who can destroy the body - Alex Jones
You cannot solve problems with the same level of consciousness that created them - Albert Einstein

Unorthodox maybe, but I grow on you.

© Copyright 2009 byski - All Rights Reserved
exhale
since 2003-06-13
Posts 646
Alberta,Canada
1 posted 2009-04-16 04:54 AM

My favorite quote, that I use everyday is,
"So it goes."
- Kurt Vonnegut jr.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Some of my Favorite Quotations

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary