navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Marge Tindal
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic Marge Tindal Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Tracie
since 2008-05-15
Posts 40

0 posted 2009-04-01 08:51 AM

Hi Friends,
This is Marge Tindal's daughter, Tracie. I forgot I had a password to this site until I was going through some old emails.
I just want to say Hi to all of my Mom's friends. I was rereading emails some of you sent to me and my mom and our family during our Mom's illness and passing. I want you all to know we are still comforted by your poems and tributes and prayers and comments.
Thank you very much, Tracie

© Copyright 2009 Tracie - All Rights Reserved
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
1 posted 2009-04-01 09:26 AM

Hi Tracie,

I miss your mom very much. I have old emails from her I just can't delete yet.

I hope you all are doing good, and I hope the grand girlies are doing ok.

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 2009-04-01 11:14 AM

Hi Tracie.

Let us know how Marge's grandgirlies are doing...we miss the updates, as well as the love and compassion your mother shared with all of us.

Be well, write again soon.

Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
3 posted 2009-04-01 12:23 PM

Tracie, your Mom shared her love and pride of her family here with us, so she actually made you part of our family here.   It is very strange still, to come here and not see something posted from Marge.  However, there is not a moon out there that doesn't remind me of her.     She is still with us in one form or another.  It was nice to see her online memory book, and see she was loved outside these blue pages as much as in.  Take care.
Tracie
since 2008-05-15
Posts 40

4 posted 2009-04-01 03:00 PM

Thank you all for your kinds words. The Grandie Girls are doing great. Delaney just turned 7, and Landry just turned 5. They both learned to ride 2 wheel bikes and are very excited and proud of themselves. They miss their "Poet" and talk about her daily. Little Landry got upset at her birthday party...she folded her arms and looked mad and declared, "Poet will never be at my birthday again!" It was a heart breaker. I told her Poet was watching from heaven, but it didn't help at the time. Both Grandie Girls got up on stage at Mom's service...Delaney read the dedication poem from Mom's book written to them, and Landry helped hold the book. There wasn't a dry eye in the house. I thank you all for asking about them. They are very special to us, and we will make sure they never forget their Poet. If you would like recent pictures, you can email me and I will send them. Thanks again, it's nice to be in touch here, it makes me feel close to Mom.
Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
5 posted 2009-04-01 03:16 PM

Thanks for keeping us in the loop, Tracie.
Your mom's presence is greatly missed on these blue pages.

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
6 posted 2009-04-01 03:29 PM

Tracie,

Thank you for letting us know how the girls are doing. Hard to believe that they are seven and five already. I had some grandchildren born within a year or so of yours...so Marge and I shared their growing up times.

Now that you're regained your membership, please keep up the Tindal practice of sharing photos [and let us know if you need help!] We will love keeping in touch with you and the girls...Marge promised us some poets...

Martie
Member Empyrean
since 1999-09-21
Posts 28049
California
7 posted 2009-04-01 03:54 PM

Dear Tracie...it is so nice to have a connection through you, to Marge/sis.  She and I talked often about our grandgirls, as they are about the same age.  Thanks you writing here, and letting us know how they are doing.  
Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
8 posted 2009-04-01 06:39 PM

Dear Tracie,
It is nice to know your mom's spirit lives on. I too found comfort through the poets and poems here during my losses. God bless you all.

If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane,
I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Kit McCallum
Administrator
Member Laureate
since 2000-04-30
Posts 14774
Ontario, Canada
9 posted 2009-04-01 07:47 PM

Tracie, it was really nice to read your update on the girls. You and your family are very much a part of people's hearts here and it was lovely to see this post from you tonight.
suthern
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Seraphic
since 1999-07-29
Posts 20723
Louisiana
10 posted 2009-04-01 08:53 PM

Dear Tracie,
Thank you very much for the update on those sweet girls... I thoroughly sympathize with Landry... knowing she's in heaven doesn't stop the missing HERE. *S*
Please know that you and all of her loved ones are in our thoughts and prayers... thank you so much for sharing your mother with us!!

Alison
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
Lumpy oatmeal makes me crazy!
11 posted 2009-04-02 02:15 AM

Tracie,

I didn't know your Mom as well as so many in here, but she touched me with her kindness, talent and her love of family.  Thank you for stopping in and letting us know how you all are.

Keep in touch.

Alison

serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

12 posted 2009-04-02 04:55 PM

A silent hug?

Margherita
Member Seraphic
since 2003-02-08
Posts 22236
Eternity
13 posted 2009-04-02 05:48 PM

Thank you, dear Tracie, for this loving message.
I miss her poetry, her heart and her huglets.
But somehow I feel her close, her spirit soars over these blue pages every now and then, I don't doubt.
Hugs to the little ones, Delaney and Landry.
Love,
Margherita

Tracie
since 2008-05-15
Posts 40

14 posted 2009-04-03 09:13 AM

You all are such nice people. No wonder my mom loved you all so much. Thank you again. If I can figure out how to post pictures of the Grandie Girls on here, I will do it this weekend. (But I'm not very good at techy stuff, so we'll see.)
Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
15 posted 2009-04-03 01:06 PM

You know Tracie I got an email today about a parrot that someone trained with dog commands, and without thinking I almost sent it to Marge.  She may be gone, but honestly, your Mother was a "character" and will never, ever be forgotten.  It is hard in life to make a mark like that, and she did it!

The girls will, as they get older, remember their "poet" with a smile I am sure.  I too will have to face this not all that far away, so I understand this one well.  I am attached to my grandkids at the heart as well.

Eventually I hope for you all the laughter will come, as there was tons and tons associated with Marge.  I bet you could remember a few funnies we don't even know about, and you would rather not tell.           Hang in there, time truly does heal.

You can send your pictures to anyone on your mom's email list here and any one of use will be glad to upload anything for you at any time.  Just push that little envelope email icon and attach the photos.        

Here is just one of the poems of your mom's I have always kept in a drawer, to show the sense of humor I am talking about.  She was "something else!"  Something special! ((*^))

Put This Hearse - In Reverse by Marge Tindal

If you read the replies on this one you can see she always made her poems send a message, and everyone got it.

latearrival
Member Ascendant
since 2003-03-21
Posts 5499
Florida
16 posted 2009-04-03 05:03 PM

Tracie, I had the honor of meeting Marge and Landry and Delaney in Cassedaga a few years back. It was such a nice afternoon and I reconized the girls right away. They are beautiful and so sweet. jo perry
AKA latearrival.

Jeffrey Carter
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-04-08
Posts 2367
State of constant confusion!
17 posted 2009-04-05 11:39 PM

I'm very sorry to hear of your mom's passing ... she was always so wonderful to everyone ... her spirit will live on in the words of her writing and forever remain alive among these pages she called "home"

sewasham
since 2006-09-11
Posts 714
Oklahoma, USA
18 posted 2009-04-15 10:08 PM

Thank you for the update on the grandie girls, they really were so special to your mom. We talked a lot about children's poetry and the things they liked. She was a very special lady and I miss her. Take care dear. Steve

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » Marge Tindal

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary