navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » blindside
pipTalk Lounge
Post A Reply Post New Topic blindside Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
PoetryIsLife
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-10-27
Posts 1763
...in my boxers...

0 posted 2002-08-21 05:08 PM

Everyone.

Has anyone heard of blindside? Their new album dropped Tuesday. it's their majorlabel debut. The band that has really taken them under their wing is P.O.D. (Payable on Death); they signed on their label, as well as Elektra. Their single "pitiful" is getting a great deal of airtime, as well as the video for it on MTV2 and MuchMusic. They will tour with Hoobastank this fall; right now, they are on a CD Release Tour w/Project 86.

I need some sleep, so I'll be back with some lyrics, but... has anyone heard of them? I bought the album, love it, love the signle and the video.

Sincerely,
Titus

"I'll prepare myself, and one day my time will come."
            -Abraham Lincoln

© Copyright 2002 Daniel Redding - All Rights Reserved
bsquirrel
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-01-03
Posts 7855

1 posted 2002-08-21 05:18 PM

Nope, haven't heard of 'em, but I'm sure KROQ will make its best effort to make them inescapable.

One word on lyrics -- they're copyrighted. So it'd probably be better just to share a link to the site.

Mike

PoetryIsLife
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-10-27
Posts 1763
...in my boxers...
2 posted 2002-08-22 07:50 PM

I've been hearing the word that their single is getting masive airtime on KROQ.

Oh, and about the lyrics: good point.

Sincerely,
Titus

"I'll prepare myself, and one day my time will come."
            -Abraham Lincoln

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » pipTalk Lounge » blindside

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary