navwin » Archives » Critical Analysis #2 » to: night
Critical Analysis #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic to: night Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
patience206
since 2008-03-07
Posts 8

0 posted 2008-03-09 02:19 AM

as i hold communion with constelations
sparking my imagination my heart awakens
to te speed of the light they send
i ascend through low hanging clouds
testing the boarders of the reality they shroud
as i hold on to myself with the loose strings of vanity
lent to me by vanity and my belief of perfection in creation
i find my absolution in darkness
in this unformed ether i find everything i dream of
yet nothing i want
in tis darkness i find myself a prospector with the prospect of naught
elated at the thought
of nothing being something yet to be dreamed
i see my reality for what it is not what it seems
so with my new found knowledge i cut those strings
that bind me from my dreams
for reality is an illusion made to fain conclusion
but there shall be no boarders in the infinte
where i will mary possiblity
and hopes will be sent to me as treasured wedding gifts and my monogram shall change with the adage of her last name  
C and  B  infinte  

© Copyright 2008 cameron k. bridgeman - All Rights Reserved
hush
since 2001-05-27
Posts 1653
Ohio, USA
1 posted 2008-03-09 11:09 PM

Spell check please.

This reads like a really looooooong run on sentence, I had trouble paying attnetion. If you don't want to use caps/punctiuation, you could at least strategically insert line breaks and spaces to the reader knows when to breathe.

Hope this helped.

Balladeer
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-05
Posts 25505
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl USA
2 posted 2008-03-10 12:29 PM

I have to agree with hush. When presenting something, especially here in CA, one should check the spelling and grammar closely because the errors stand out.

constelation = constellation
te=the
boarders=borders
mary=marry

patience206
since 2008-03-07
Posts 8

3 posted 2008-03-10 01:02 AM

sorry all i am doing tis from my cell phone i dont know ow to use the thing yet and cant find out how to do punctuation i am also sorry for the missing letters i cant  turn my prediction off yet i im on i dont have access to a real computer with internet right now so please keep this in mind all that said since i cant do punctuation please feel free to interpret this how you will after all the true journey begins in your minds not at the end of my pen the rhyme is simple please forgive the tech aspect of it and let me have some feed back on it a little more

thank you to all who responded  

JenniferMaxwell
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-09-14
Posts 2423

4 posted 2008-03-10 06:07 AM

I didn’t find the typos or lack of punctuation the least bit distracting. I was far too interested in what you were saying and enjoying the ride. My favorite read of the day. More please.
chopsticks
since 2007-10-02
Posts 888
The US,
5 posted 2008-03-10 11:31 AM

‘’ The true journey begins in your minds. “

How true 206, I’m sending my next poem telepathically. The title is “ Are you there “; but

only look for it in your mind.  You can let me know if you like it, telepathically of course.

patience206
since 2008-03-07
Posts 8

6 posted 2008-03-10 05:57 PM

chop sticks you have proven my point words are words like the journey begins in your mind are a string of words these words can either be interpreted the way you did or given meaning through the slightest bit of thought good for you you have the telepathic ability i will look forward to recieving so many more in the future you should spend more time on these works of art and less writing sarcastic replies which doesnt say much for such superhuman ability goodluck  
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Critical Analysis #2 » to: night

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary