navwin » Archives » Critical Analysis #2 » At The Sands
Critical Analysis #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic At The Sands Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
RCat
since 2008-02-16
Posts 70

0 posted 2008-03-04 01:22 PM

[This message has been edited by RCat (03-05-2008 05:42 PM).]

© Copyright 2008 RCatino - All Rights Reserved
oceanvu2
since 2007-02-24
Posts 1066
Santa Monica, California, USA
1 posted 2008-03-05 08:04 PM

Ah, Rcat!  You deletes too readily, unless you are deleting to revise.

The "to heck with you'se" response is understandable, if not necessarily useful.  In this relatively small forum, delayed responses are common.  

If a poet is going to put his work up here as a willful maverick, it's not unreasonable to expect that it may take a day or two or three for others to digest.

My only comment on the several deleted poems, now lacking an ability to look further, is that the word play reminds me of John Lennon.

Best, Jimbeaux  

RCat
since 2008-02-16
Posts 70

2 posted 2008-03-05 10:48 PM

Ocean, your particular attention in a universe of relative indifference is infinitely noted. And therefore, thank you just the same.

Not fishing for anything other than wild and free range feedback because whatever I post here is transforming faster than revisions may reveal.  Sort of like Rice Krispies in reverse!

Please, post a poem of your own so I may have privilege to delve into its soul…

~RCat  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Critical Analysis #2 » At The Sands

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary