navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » I hate these ppl judging me
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic I hate these ppl judging me Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
The Mike Sacks
since 1999-08-29
Posts 129
brooklyn ny

0 posted 2000-01-15 12:30 PM

ur stone cold eyes,
have looked at me.
realeasing pain of poverty.
thaughts of love that you cant see.

For i am one you think you know,
so filled with hate.
with this so called ego,for you....
waiting to deflate.

My life of will,which i tend to fight
for everyone thats lives in fright
scared of love,and scared of hate
for me ,are they, who i call fate

But u judge,and judge away
and those thaughts of hate they tend to stay
so u preach,and preach your word today
       levaing me to contenplate

but why...do u need to show me..
and why...do u need know me..
so why...do u wish hurt me
for i...wish to forget you..
so good  bye.

mike sacks

I wish i were a poet

© Copyright 2000 The Mike Sacks - All Rights Reserved
destiny502
since 1999-11-23
Posts 57
OH
1 posted 2000-01-15 12:35 PM

I have read many of your poems and your a very gifted writer..I wish I could do it as wonderfully as you can.  It really amazes me how you can do this I can't even think of how to say it now.  oh well, your great thats ok isn't it? i hope..
Heather  

The Mike Sacks
since 1999-08-29
Posts 129
brooklyn ny
2 posted 2000-01-15 12:44 PM

Thanx heather,thank you all.

When most people read poetry the picture some fat pedifile looking guy writing,Its sad isnt it,But thats what im sick off,images given off in th human mind,it bothers me.
This poem was influenced by a girl im finreds with.Im extreamly well known where i live..BROOKLYN NY...and this girl was telling me what i already knew,how there are bouyt 800guys and girls out there who know me and dont like me...they talk....no every school in bklyn knows who i am..most of them have bad opions of me,becouise of what there firneds told em.

cougaryouth
since 2000-01-10
Posts 25

3 posted 2000-01-15 03:35 PM

hey cool poem, it is sort of my style but that doesnt matter, you write good poems and thats all that counts, keep it up and dont let other people bother you ok?
destiny502
since 1999-11-23
Posts 57
OH
4 posted 2000-01-15 06:56 PM

I wouldn't know how you feel to that extent about all those people not liking you or having bad opinions of you, but i know how it feels to be judged by others from what they've heard and what they say and they think its all true when most of the time its not. and it sucks, i do know that much.  why do so many people have these opinions? there must've been something that happened, but thats not my business so i wont demand an answer.  i would say dont pay any attention to what other people think but i dont know you all that well and some people find it hard to do that, like me..my feelings get hurt over every little thing and it is tough to deal with, but i guess i've gone on for long enough now havent i!    Good luck!!
Always,
Heather

Jer
since 1999-12-02
Posts 443
USA
5 posted 2000-01-15 11:47 PM

Mike wrote: "When most people read poetry they picture some fat pedifile looking guy writing,..." <-- That was a Judgement

How very untrue. Did you ever think Shakespeare or Robert Frost were fat pedifiles?  I have to strongly disagree with your thinking on this one. The poem was great but, maybe you should speak for yourself on that comment.

[This message has been edited by Jer (edited 01-15-2000).]

The Mike Sacks
since 1999-08-29
Posts 129
brooklyn ny
6 posted 2000-01-16 12:39 PM

Personally I am Anti shakespears,they have found proof that a few of his sonnets where written before he wrote them,so since I learnt that in school I dont know weather to belvie he wrote any of his work.

Heather,
People think badly of me,B/c at times I have,blue...green...pink.... hair,B/c I had a reputaion of treating My girlfrineds like "trash"..B/c I am a member of special forces trained Israeli Army melitia...there are many more reason

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » I hate these ppl judging me

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary