navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » How do I say goodbye?(tell me what u think i should do please)
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic How do I say goodbye?(tell me what u think i should do please) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Olga
since 1999-07-26
Posts 152
Brooklyn, NY, USA

0 posted 1999-12-27 12:43 PM

When you came back,
I felt like I was loved again.
Now you have to leave.
And I feel so much pain.

You know how much I love you.
And I know you love me too.
But what am I to do-
Without you?

I knew this moment would come.
Sooner or later, but it would come.
I don’t want you to leave ever at all.’
I’m afraid you’ll forget me,
And never call.

How do I say “goodbye” to you?
How can I let you go?
You won’t be back for another year to two.
So what am I to do?

[This message has been edited by Olga (edited 12-27-1999).]

© Copyright 1999 Olga - All Rights Reserved
starboards
since 1999-10-14
Posts 467
longwood, florida
1 posted 1999-12-27 11:55 PM

Well, i cant tell you what to do but if you want to talk email me more about the situation, it sounds rather painful..
Olga
since 1999-07-26
Posts 152
Brooklyn, NY, USA
2 posted 2000-01-03 01:38 PM

What I meant to say was how do u let a person go whom u care about so much? See he's leaving in 6 days, and wont be back for several years, and I'm just lost, maybe you can gimme some advice.
Marilyn
Member Elite
since 1999-09-26
Posts 2621
Ontario, Canada
3 posted 2000-01-03 06:01 PM

My advice is just to love him. Write him, call him when you can, e-mail. Whatever it takes to keep in touch. Then live your life and let him live his. Just always love him and be there for him. You see true love is about loving and being there no matter what life throws in your path. It is painful to be apart but it is the loving and happiness having someone close to your heart that really matters. Be a friend to him always. Never jealous or angery. Accept him for who he is and what he needs to do.

You comtinue to live your life and make it a happy one. There is so much worth in knowing someone loves you no matter the distance or the pain. There are so very few people that can love so unselfishly.

I hope you can understand this.

Diajua
since 2000-01-03
Posts 4

4 posted 2000-01-03 11:49 PM

If you love someone let him go if he comes
back to you he's yours if he dosen't he was never yours in the first place.

Let him go if it's meant to be you'll know.Keep your head up!

April Resi
since 1999-10-18
Posts 119
Alabama
5 posted 2000-01-04 06:30 PM

Well, I know he has already left you, but I really liked this poem. It struck a little too close to home, though. I know how it feels, but it is possible to make it through. Just try to be strong and try to keep in touch....it's all you really can do. I wish you luck...
April

...in your eyes, I see my future in an instant,
And there it goes, I think I found my best friend...

Olga
since 1999-07-26
Posts 152
Brooklyn, NY, USA
6 posted 2000-01-12 09:50 PM

Thanx you all. The problem is that he's going back to boarding skool, and has practically no time. I don't have much time either, and the problem  with me is that when i miss someone too much, i  give up. Its just my nature. I wish that i could be with him so much. I know that what we have propably isn't love, yet its pretty strong. What you all talk about is love, which i doubt i found yet.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » How do I say goodbye?(tell me what u think i should do please)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary