navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » Life
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic Life Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
New Member
since 2000-06-05
Posts 8

0 posted 2000-06-05 12:34 PM

Here is a poem i wrote.  Its very simple, it basicly says how i feel about life.

Life Is Garbage,
Life Is Sh*t,
Life Is A Mother F*cking B*tch,
Life Is Hard,
Life Is Tough,
F*ck Life,
Kill Yourself.

[This message has been edited by TRiPp (edited 06-05-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 TRiPp - All Rights Reserved
Jeremy Halstead
Senior Member
since 2000-06-01
Posts 569
Morris, Ill. U.S.A
1 posted 2000-06-05 02:34 AM

Hey buddy, life is only 10% uncontolable garbage...the other 90% is what you make of it...just like everything in life.  So nobody kill yourself... say "I'm tired of this sh*t!! I want something better!!"  and flip on the light... take a whole new attitude and pace at your days and found out about the good crap that's probably right around the corner if you flip on the damn light and look.  Good luck with life, man.

Jeremy Halstead


Lucius Cade
since 2000-03-23
Posts 235
2 posted 2000-06-05 02:51 AM

<font face="Arial, Arial, Verdana" color="#000000" size="2">Oh for sure. I see where you are coming from. I found out its all the attitude you take on that will detrmine what happens to you. </font><!signature-->

<font face="Arial, Verdana" size="1" color="#000080"> Lucidity is the answer to all problems</font>

[This message has been edited by Lucius Cade (edited 06-05-2000).]

Senior Member
since 2000-05-31
Posts 932
3 posted 2000-06-05 10:34 PM

I agree, life sucks big time, but think about the good times you've had in your life. I don't think that your life is possibly all that bad. It just looks to me that you need to find yourself and your opinions. Just remember this one thing...If nothing seems like living for, it sure as well can't be worth dying for...right?? Please think about your poem and your outlook on this "horrible life we are doomed to live". Always ~*~Jessica~*~
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » Life

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary