navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » Suicide
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic Suicide Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Barelybreathing
since 2000-04-26
Posts 46

0 posted 2000-05-03 10:01 PM

Poems that depict or glorify this issue are against our guidelines. If you have any questions about this please e-mail me. I can not get to your e-mail at this time.

Thankyou,

Marilyn.

[This message has been edited by Marilyn (edited 05-04-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Barelybreathing - All Rights Reserved
ILoveSrfrs
since 1999-11-14
Posts 69
California
1 posted 2000-05-04 12:05 PM

This is a really great poem and sadly I can relate on this sensitive subject.  The only suggestion I have is to continue and make it longer!  If this is a pesonal poem, keep your head up and things will get better.  If you need someone to talk to I'm here for you - ILoveSrfrs@aol.com.
ESP
Member Elite
since 2000-01-25
Posts 2556
Floating gently on a cloud....
2 posted 2000-05-04 04:24 AM

Ouch. What a vivid description. Like IloveSFRS said, it is not the way out of your problems...the way out is to resolve them and your feelings so that you can enjoy life.

Love and hugs,
Lizzie

"Poetry is the true expression of my soul, it is my ultimate means of communication. It is my rainbow of delight."

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » Suicide

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary