navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » IN REPLY TO Marilyn..
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic IN REPLY TO Marilyn.. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Chico
since 2000-02-10
Posts 67

0 posted 2000-04-28 02:57 PM

Marilyn,
  I just wanted to let you know, that I have poested the poem, "IS SUICIDE THE ANSWER" in one other forum. The corner pub to be exact, and one of the moderators kindly emailed me (once) and told me that it was not appropiate, so I re-edited it, and posted it here, and that is the one you deleted. so as you can see Marilyn, What you said was wrong, And I just wanted to clerify that for you as well as all the other people that read your response to my post, Sorry if this came across harsh, but that is the way yours came across...

Take care now.
                               -Chico

[This message has been edited by Chico (edited 04-28-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 Chico - All Rights Reserved
Marilyn
Member Elite
since 1999-09-26
Posts 2621
Ontario, Canada
1 posted 2000-04-28 04:29 PM

I am going to move this to the alley for that is where it belongs.

Chico...First off I need to let you know that as a moderator, I am in touch with the other moderators on a regular basis. We all know what is going on in eachothers forums. I am very aware that you first posted this poem in the pub and it was removed. You edited the orginal version to what was posted here and reposted in the pub. It was again removed from there for the same reason it was removed in the first place. Today you posted this poem not only here but also in the CA forum.

We have been very patient Chico. It was brought to your attention that this kind of poetry was not acceptable in these forums but you have insisted on posting it. I am sorry if my removing it offended you but I could not contact you because I did not have access to your e-mail. Poems depicting suicide are not acceptable here. Cross posting in multiple forums is not acceptable here. Reposting poems that have been deleted is not acceptable here.

If you have any farther questions please feel free to contact me or to come to the alley to reply.

Thankyou,

Marilyn.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » IN REPLY TO Marilyn..

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary