navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » My knid of love
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic My knid of love Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
jytree
since 2000-01-26
Posts 336
omaha ark usa

0 posted 2000-03-13 10:25 AM

To my new girlfriend "I hope"
My heart is open come on in.
My arms are open ready to hold you gently and share my love with you.
So come to me eager to love me for who I am.
May I look into your eyes to see how much you love me?
I pray for the day that I can hold you in my arms as we share our love for each other.
Then to you I will say "follow me I will lead you to new leaps and bounds".
Together we will spread our wings and fly away from everything we know just to be alone with our love.
See you will be my strengh and I will be your teddy bear to hold when you need me.
For when our spirts finally combinde A great light will appear revolving around us.
This will be our love shineing bright as the sun.
The light will shine to show people that there is light in this darkness we live in.
As long as it shines people will come to us and we will teach them how God's love is the love we share and it will save them if they want it.
What you have no ideal what I am talking about.
Look inside your heart and then listen.
Listen to the scream of the broken heart in the night.
The woman lying in her bed crying because some man used her.
Look at her see how she was!
She was a strong woman with a lot of honor and digenty in herself.
But that all changed one day when she met that man.
MR. right she thought.
Now look at her now sixteen years old with a child at her side yes mister right child you think he is around no.
Now look at yourself don't end up like her.

This poem is about you will know when you have found true love don't let you heart be courpted
if in your heart your feel not right about the who you have right now then get out of it.
you will miss your chance with the right guy if your having fun with the wrong guys

to the ladies out there that feel scence they have had sex once or twice or how many time I will tell you this you have a choice don't let the guys use you becuase you will end up let my friend in this poem.

The Phamtom Poet
Michael Jay
Vaughn

© Copyright 2000 Michael Jay vaughn - All Rights Reserved
angel6917
since 2000-01-14
Posts 478
WI
1 posted 2000-03-13 10:35 AM

I like this poem, and thank you for the advice.  I don't consider myself very "strong" but I can be, especially when it comes to men...  It's good to know that some people out there care about women like that...
Love,                    
Kristi Lynn    

jytree
since 2000-01-26
Posts 336
omaha ark usa
2 posted 2000-03-13 11:03 AM

well I belive that I woman can take control of a man but don't rule him just keep strong and remember that someone dreams of you every night be strong I will be here to talk or lend a shoulder to cry on

The Phamtom Poet
Michael Jay
Vaughn

angel6917
since 2000-01-14
Posts 478
WI
3 posted 2000-03-14 09:34 AM

I'm glad to hear that I have you to turn to, and if you need anyone, you can turn to me, too.  As for the taking control- NEVER!  A relationship is equal, not just one person...
~Kristi Lynn

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » My knid of love

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary