navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » My Dreams....
Teen Poetry #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic My Dreams.... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
dixie_stix3309
since 2000-02-25
Posts 11

0 posted 2000-03-12 07:13 PM

I am in a meadow, standing about. Around the green grass, and wonderful sky. There a butterflys fluttering about. My mind is clear, I have no doubts. I am free.

I am standing, running with a crowd. There are people lying about on the ground. Were weaving in and out of survivors. There is smoke, screams, and sirens, and there is no way out.
I am scared.

I am riding in a horse and carriage. It is bumpy, and the road is rutty. The rain is pouring down upon the carriage. The lighting is flashing.
I am anxious.

I am in a field, kicking the ball. I am running to the goal. I am zig-zagging pass the other opponents. I scored, we won.
I am happy.

I am running a race, I'm in third place. I'm rounding the corner. I'm winning the race. It is a marathon, I took first place.
I am proud.

These are my dreams, I'm looking about, as I sit up in bed, I get up and shout. Oh my, oh gee, what a wonderful dream.

© Copyright 2000 dixie_stix3309 - All Rights Reserved
4eva_at_heart
since 2000-02-12
Posts 238

1 posted 2000-03-12 07:18 PM

must have been a really good dream since you posted it twice lol

this is good, gives a snese o hope and achieving dreams.

keep up the good work

Bec

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #2 » My Dreams....

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary