navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #1 » read this and tell me what you think
Open Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic read this and tell me what you think Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
hodge
since 1999-06-21
Posts 9
Shannon, IL 61078

0 posted 1999-08-09 04:36 PM

Life
By:Jeremy Rogers

Life is a sparkling flower,
Flowing with colors from the rainbow of God,
Shinning with the rays of a summer sun,
But someday that flower must wither away

------------------
Jeremy Rogers

© Copyright 1999 hodge - All Rights Reserved
elvira
since 1999-07-06
Posts 936
California
1 posted 1999-08-09 05:19 PM

for constructive criticism, you may want to post this is the "critical analysis" forum...Welcome hodge

------------------
one night at the airport...Childhood Memories...your countenance...eight short weeks...My One and Only...Music to my Ears...hoarse whispers...just watching tv...break my heart...are you ready?...Feel the need?...serving wench...Tribute to M.J....take a guess...sink or swim...stolen hours...the mistress...Perfection...a little girl...Mr. Jones...life is like...insomnia
...devotion...too soon...07-20-69...craving...Master...chat?...apart...plain...hush...then...vice...shameless self promotion

hodge
since 1999-06-21
Posts 9
Shannon, IL 61078
2 posted 1999-08-09 05:46 PM

thank you i will do that
RainbowGirl
Member Elite
since 1999-07-31
Posts 3023
United Kingdom
3 posted 1999-08-09 06:53 PM

What happens when the flower has withered?

All flowers give off beauty either in petals, smell or radiance, the way they turn their heads towards the sun..:-))

HUGS

------------------
You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #1 » read this and tell me what you think

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary