navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » Adding to Library
Suggestion Box
Post A Reply Post New Topic Adding to Library Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
suthern
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Seraphic
since 1999-07-29
Posts 20723
Louisiana

0 posted 2002-08-21 10:39 AM

Ron, would it be a programming nightmare to allow us to check the "add to library" box when we're editing our responses? I know I often forget to click on that box before submitting my response... and I look like an idiot often enough without going back in with my "oops, forgot to add this to my library" responses on a regular basis. *G* But that means I miss the chance to hold onto some great poems... is there a relatively easy solution?
© Copyright 2002 suthern - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 2002-08-21 12:59 PM

I'll take a look later this week and see if it's possible. Unfortunately, making almost ANY change to our programs is becoming increasingly difficult. The original code base from UBB was just never designed to be as complex as ours has grown in the past three years. The new system I've started will be a complete redesign and includes an icon (similar to our Send or Print icons above) for adding a thread to the Library, without the need to reply. But that system won't see the light of day for quite a while, I'm afraid.

I'll post here when I can give a more definitive answer.

suthern
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Seraphic
since 1999-07-29
Posts 20723
Louisiana
2 posted 2002-08-21 01:02 PM

Thanks, Ron. *S* My senior moments are becoming more frequent... so I need all the help I can get! *G*
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » Adding to Library

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary