navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » Is There Anyway...
Suggestion Box
Post A Reply Post New Topic Is There Anyway... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Essorant
Member Elite
since 2002-08-10
Posts 4769
Regina, Saskatchewan; Canada

0 posted 2002-09-03 01:54 AM

One could be able to delete one's own post or reply for if a double post occurs or a person just  changes her/his mind about the reply or post?  Perhaps it could be within a specific time limitation after posting.  I guess my own errors have prompted me to enquire.  Over the past few days I have made three posts that I wish I could have deleted that embarassed me a bit because I couldn't. One was a reply, and the other two were actual posts that I changed my mind about.  Most people are not as clumsy as me, but just in case it could be be a good convenience for when something such might occur.

[This message has been edited by Essorant (09-03-2002 01:56 AM).]

© Copyright 2002 Essorant - All Rights Reserved
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
1 posted 2002-09-03 03:10 AM

You have 24 hours to edit your post, after that you are more than welcome to contact either a Senior or Deputy Moderator or Administrator. We would be more than willing to help you.
Paul Wilson
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-07-07
Posts 4711
United States
2 posted 2002-09-09 10:13 PM

Perhaps a place where beginners as myself could learn about sending links & threads to other people. Maybe some info. on inserting pictures, how to get different types & sizes of fonts and anything else the more experienced people want to share.  
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
3 posted 2002-09-09 11:25 PM

Head on down to this forum:

/pip/Forum62/HTML/000018.html

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Suggestion Box » Is There Anyway...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary