navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » To a special person
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic To a special person Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
EagleScorpion
since 2000-03-08
Posts 1644
Here, Now, Forever

0 posted 2003-09-19 07:58 PM

I dont know you that well, but you affected me today. For some reason, you left me feeling hurt. I know you probably didn't mean to. You were in such a frenzied rush. It just really bothered me that it seemed like I was bothering you, which I find pretty peculiar. If you were just about anybody else, I dont think I would have cared if you were being bothered or not. Regardless, that is not the point of what I'm trying to say here. I think I care about you, which is a pretty rare thing for me. I like you alot. Something about you really eats at me, dude. I dont think I'm ever going to tell you about these feelings, and you'll probably never know that you affect me in the way that you do. I suppose I owe it to you not to bring it up. You dont know this, but I see you for the very special person that you truly are.

~..Throughout life, people come and go. Some people come back..~

© Copyright 2003 Joseph Alexander Knob - All Rights Reserved
Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
1 posted 2003-09-22 07:11 PM

I sure hope this person has taken time to read this. Heart hugs, dear Eagle Scorpion.
EagleScorpion
since 2000-03-08
Posts 1644
Here, Now, Forever
2 posted 2003-11-12 10:12 PM

wont work.. just found out shes a lesbian

i guess that explains it!!

( lol )

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » To a special person

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary