navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Confusion
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Confusion Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
teenpoet
since 2001-10-17
Posts 280
Michigan

0 posted 2003-04-11 08:50 AM

I don't know what it is exactly that confuses me.
Like maybe it's just the way you are,
Even though you've said that you love me.
It's what you do after that makes no sense that just doesn't fir somehow.  I don't know if you just don't know what you want or if it's I who is lost and confused.  I don't know why you treat me the way you do even though you say you love me.  Is that just the way of life sometimes?  But love and pain don't usually accompany each other as they do with you.  I don't expect to have bruises that need to be hidden after spending time with you.  I don't know what I do wrong, if I did I would correct it if only to prevent you from looking at me that way.  If only to prevent the pain.  I get so confused with your concept of love, to me your love is pain.

© Copyright 2003 Alicia Adams - All Rights Reserved
Musicmaker1969
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-06-25
Posts 589
Peterborough, Ontario Canada
1 posted 2003-04-11 03:18 PM

A very sad poem.  Sounds like you are really hurting.  May God bless you and heal your wounds.

Jesus lives in my heart!
sheriliegh@reddens.ca

teenpoet
since 2001-10-17
Posts 280
Michigan
2 posted 2003-05-27 09:59 AM

Sometimes the way you smile at me, laugh with me, I think the past dissolved.   But then again the day does come when anger overtakes.   And I don't really understand.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Confusion

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary