navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » wonderful heartfilled love
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic wonderful heartfilled love Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Dark Kisses
since 2001-06-24
Posts 364
Flat lands of Kansas

0 posted 2003-02-19 10:32 PM

Hello out there.  I am not sure where to post this.  But I need so badly to vent about certain thoughts and feelings.. to let myself flow, so to speak!!!

Have you ever been so relaxed that you feel peaceful inside and out?  Your body feels comfortable and you feel safe enough to close your eyes?  That no matter what is surrounding you, you know when you open your eyes everything will still be just as beautiful as when you closed them?  Your heart seems to explode as the thoughts of him/her run through your mind every second of the day?  That at times, it seems cupid has struck you so deeply in the heart, everything gets blurry around you?  The thought of losing them makes your heart skip a beat?  

(and within a few minutes knowing it can all disappear.  Like a dream, a nightmare... a good book gone bad)

© Copyright 2003 Mags - All Rights Reserved
JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
1 posted 2003-02-20 07:15 AM

Probably ten times...James
Dark Kisses
since 2001-06-24
Posts 364
Flat lands of Kansas
2 posted 2003-02-20 04:44 PM

Then why do we do it?

A friend, like a candle, is most needed in the darkness.

JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
3 posted 2003-03-08 02:10 PM

I think the more you like someone the more you want it all to fit together...your feelings are alive...you are in touch with your feelings and desires...and then something will go wrong and bring you back into the reality of life...that love is not only your choice but it must be the choice of both...and in many cases the intensity is not the same...when we are in love we tend to assume that the other one feels exactly the same...and of course this is not always true...wish it was but true love and romance are a rare occurance...at least in my experiences...most relationships will be friendships when all is said and done...James
Kethry
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-07-29
Posts 9082
Victoria Australia
4 posted 2003-03-10 04:18 AM

I think we do it because we can, because we must.
Kethry

Here in the midst of my lonely abyss, a single joy I find...your presence in my mind.  Unknown

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » wonderful heartfilled love

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary