navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Your Love
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic Your Love Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
CondorSey
since 2001-12-24
Posts 28
Dam-Nation

0 posted 2001-12-27 10:13 PM

Morning, noon, and night you think of your love.  Your love is the first thing you want when you wake up and the last thing before bed and every moment in between.  Your love is all that you have on your mind;  you can?t get her out of your head.  You can not live without her, you are addicted to your love.  She becomes an addiction, you must have your Queen.   You could not survive without your love.  She is what drives you and makes you run.  Some have died from the deprivation.  Nothing could replace the feeling that you get from your love.  You will do anything to be with the object of your desire.  You even thought of death when your love ran out on you, but you did what you had to do, went out and got your love back.  
You are not sure what it is about your love that makes you so obsessed.   You love her color, you love her smell, you love her taste,  you love to drink your love, you need your love so badly that you even lick her to the bottom.  You need every drop of your love that you can get.  You have tried pouring chocolate syrup on her, you have tried her with alcohol, and you musn?t forget the time that you had her with whipped cream.  You are not afraid to experiment and are always open to new ways of topping her.  
   You have had her everywhere.  In the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and in the hallway.  You have had her while driving, in the mall and on a train.  You remember the time in the park and who can forget that delicious moment in class.  You take your love with you every where.  She really gets your motor running.  Your love is so hot!
   The best thing about your love is that you can share her with your friends.  You can just pass her around the table and everyone is satisfied.   She doesn?t mind giving seconds either.  Just turn on that machine of hers and she can keep you up all night long.  
You have been addicted to your love since you were young and will never give her up.  You often wonder, what a strange world this would be without your love, coffee.

Let's put the FUN back into Dysfunctional.

© Copyright 2001 Condor Sey - All Rights Reserved
merlynh
since 1999-09-26
Posts 411
deer park, wa
1 posted 2001-12-31 06:26 PM

Wow! I don't know what to think about this one.
Solstice Son
since 2000-09-19
Posts 469

2 posted 2002-01-17 02:59 PM

~ after the laughter dies down a bit ~ EXCELLENT!!!!

...wish i drank coffee....

Sol

" The question shouldn't be...'Why are we here?' but rather 'ARE we here? "

Leonard Nimoy

strbbux
Member Elite
since 2001-12-19
Posts 3859

3 posted 2002-01-18 03:36 PM

Oh my gosh Condor, as I read this, I of course thought it erotic, then I see coffee. MY ADDICTION. I have had it hot, cold. with whipped cream, coffee ice cream, candy, cakes, hmmmm so many I just cannot name them all, and the best of all. Chocolate covered coffee beans.....what an addiction we have. LOL but it is harmless. glad I popped into this room. I wanted to see what prose was and I got an enjoyable read. thanks, floria
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
4 posted 2002-01-19 02:12 PM

Quick wit! Enjoyed!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » Your Love

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary