navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » This World......
Passions in Prose
Post A Reply Post New Topic This World...... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
LadyPeach1
since 2001-06-04
Posts 282

0 posted 2001-06-04 11:04 PM

I get tired of this world, the people in this world, the actions people have in this world,  All the junk that happens in this world.  All the sickness, the drugs, abortions, alcohol, abuse, divorce, guns, racism, vandalism, devil worship, inmmortality, fighting.... Does this all seem necessary?  What ever happen to Peace?  What ever happen to believing in God?  Why can't we have prayer in schools?  Why are so many people satisfied with the world we live in? Why doesn't everyone try to make a difference?  Why is our world going down the drain?  So many people's lives are being torn apart.  So many innocent people that tried, but eventually had to give up.... What can I do to make a difference?  What can YOU do to make a difference.  

It's about time someone makes a difference..

[This message has been edited by LadyPeach1 (edited 06-05-2001).]

© Copyright 2001 LadyPeach1 - All Rights Reserved
Michael
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-08-13
Posts 7666
California
1 posted 2001-06-05 08:13 AM

This thread has been moved to the Prose Forum.

Michael

Sharon
since 2001-06-04
Posts 53
Within a whisper
2 posted 2001-06-11 10:52 PM

Are you accepting critiques of your work?
LadyPeach1
since 2001-06-04
Posts 282

3 posted 2001-06-21 12:30 PM

Sharon,
What do you mean by am I accepting critiques for my work hun?

LadyPeach1

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Passions in Prose » This World......

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary