navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Lisann
since 2001-01-31
Posts 350

0 posted 2002-01-05 11:44 PM

Hi guys,  I have a question for you------is anyone else experiencing blackouts when they hit the back button after reading a poem and trying to return to the main page?  It has happened to me several times now.  I get completely frozen and I have to do the manual shut down on my comp and reboot again.  Is anyone else having problems too.  It is only from this site that I am having this problem.  Today was the third day in a row that this has happened.  It is really annoying.

© Copyright 2002 Lisann - All Rights Reserved
RosePetal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-08-26
Posts 2985
South Florida
1 posted 2002-01-06 11:22 AM

I'm only having a problem with the Refresh button. Everytime I click it to reload the page, it doesn't work right!!
Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
2 posted 2002-01-16 10:59 PM

I'm only having a prob with the Refresh as well.
Dee
Member Elite
since 2000-08-19
Posts 2330
Queensland, Australia
3 posted 2002-01-17 06:14 AM

My prob is when I reply to a post it says 'thank you for replying etc......' then it sends me to a blank page. I have to then go back manually to the poem and refresh.
The other problem I am having is I can't send poems to anyone. It says something like it can't be done from this program.
Dee

I wish you every happiness and may you always have the best of the good things in life.     a brand

Lisann
since 2001-01-31
Posts 350

4 posted 2002-01-25 10:44 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH.  It is still happening.  It usually happens when I first enter the site---I click on a poem to read it then hit the back button to go back to the main forum and my screen goes blackish grey.  I can't do anything at all.  I have to manually shut down and then reboot.  It happens every single time. But after I reboot and connect back to the site again,  I'm o.k.  It only happens when I first log in.  It is driving me crazy.  It better not be my new comp.  I got the pentium 4---the whole new system---what the hell is going on?

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary