navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Gallery?
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Gallery? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Lisann
since 2001-01-31
Posts 350

0 posted 2002-01-25 10:46 PM

I was just browsing the archives,  and a few of the poems that I had read were from Sven.  In them--the titles had said that this poet is now in the gallery.  How do I enter into the gallery so I can read more of my favourite poets work.  I've never seen a section anywhere for that.  Any help guys?

© Copyright 2002 Lisann - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2002-01-25 11:36 PM

You can find any poet's work by doing a 'Smart Search'... Click on the 'search' link at the top of your screen.  On the next page that you see, type your poet's name in the proper field - Choose "exclude replies" to avoid finding every comment they've made along with their poems.  Choose the forums you want searched - All Open, Archives, and perhaps Discussion - are good choices.  Click the submit button, and their work will appear on one screen... Enjoy..
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
2 posted 2002-01-25 11:45 PM

Sven's Gallery is just a name he gave a group of poems he wrote...
Lisann
since 2001-01-31
Posts 350

3 posted 2002-01-26 12:21 PM

Thanks Guys.  I thought there was someplace similar to the private library thing where I could enter and read a specific poets posts.  A lot of the poets have over a thousand postings but  obviously all 1 thousand of them are not in the archives, so I thought perhaps each poet had a special area for posting all of their work----that's why I was asking.  That would be kind of neat.
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
4 posted 2002-01-26 08:34 AM

"Smart Search" - That'll give you exactly what  you're hoping for, Lisann...
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Gallery?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary