navwin » Discussion » Q & A » What is....
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic What is.... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~

0 posted 2000-10-02 09:47 PM

the main site?? I have read about it on a couple of different occasions. I thought the main site was the main forums, but now Im not to sure. Can anyone fill me in on this?? And if it is the main forums why do you call it the main site??

I have also noticed people saying you could post on the main site. How do you do that? Post in the forums?

Sorry about all the questions I am just really confused now!

~*Love is sometimes like a rose. Beautiful in the beginning but dies in the end.*~

© Copyright 2000 Erin Erbs - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 2000-10-02 09:51 PM

Look in the upper left corner of the dark blue border, where is says Passions in Poetry. Click there...
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
2 posted 2000-10-02 09:55 PM

So I am guessing that this is the main site then? Well thanks for sharing this with me Ron. You are one of the best people here. You always help me out when I am not understanding something. What would I do without you??Thank you much again.

~*Love is sometimes like a rose. Beautiful in the beginning but dies in the end.*~

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
3 posted 2000-10-03 07:27 AM

As you can see, Erin - The Passions Forums, as magnanimous as they are, are just a corner of the
Passions in Poetry Main Site.
  Poems submitted to the main site are posted periodically and remain there for posterity... It's a FANTASMIC place - Those who haven't had the pleasure of meandering through really should do so....

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
4 posted 2000-10-03 10:42 AM

Nan~I used to go there and look through the poems. Then one day I wanted to post my own but it said that there were to many up or that I couldnt post it for a reason. Then it gave me the link to here.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » What is....

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary