navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Help
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Help Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
danni
since 1999-11-20
Posts 688
wisconsin

0 posted 1999-12-13 02:29 AM

O-Kay, had to get your attention. For some reason my posts and replies aren't actually getting posted. I have no idea if it's something wrong with my computer or if something's wrong on here. Anyone who might know what's goin' please fill me in.
Thanx much!  

© Copyright 1999 Dannielle - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 1999-12-13 02:58 AM

Sounds like you have a caching problem, Danni, 'cause your posts seem to be coming through just fine. You're just not seeing them immediately because either your browser or your ISP is sending you a copy of the old page.

Try holding down the Shift key and then clicking on either Reload or Refresh (Netscape or IE). If that works then the problem is your browser and you'll have to adjust your options in it. If that still doesn't work the problem is with your ISP. And your only option is to talk to them and tell them you need caching turned off.

Hope that helps!

danni
since 1999-11-20
Posts 688
wisconsin
2 posted 1999-12-14 02:12 AM

Thanks Ron. I seen that my posts and stuff were on there now. I appreciate the help!  
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Help

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary