navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Chapbooks
Q & A
Post A Reply Post New Topic Chapbooks Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Poet4Christ
since 2003-02-19
Posts 211
Oklahoma City

0 posted 2004-01-24 10:06 AM

Not new to the world of poetryas far as writing it, but sort of new to the publication world of it - I hear a lot about Chapbooks.  Towards the end of this year I will be looking into and have committed myself toward some sort of self publication.  Which kind I am not sure; it will depend on the amount of poetry I have by then that I think is worthy.  I would really just like to know about Chapbooks and if anybody has some of thier own out there.  Maybe you could take a digi-pic of one of them so that I can get a better understanding of what a good quality one might look like.  I only want to produce just enough to give out as Christmas gifts to my closest friends and family and enough to sell to cover cost.  Of course a full blown professional publishing would be a dream come true, I don't have an agent and really I have just recently devoted myself to my writing.  Anyway - now that I have babbled and babbled and babbled - really I just want to KNOW about chapbooks and possible see a few so that I can make some decisions on how I want to accomplish this goal I have set before me.  

Thank you all and God bless - Tim

He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered. Proverbs 28:26

© Copyright 2004 Timothy Work - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Q & A » Chapbooks

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary