navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #43 » Beauty.
Open Poetry #43
Post A Reply Post New Topic Beauty. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
sklagurl17
since 2008-09-08
Posts 43
nc.

0 posted 2008-10-10 12:18 PM

Everyone sees themselves differently than others do.I used to think that I was the ugliest person ever.No one is ugly nor will ever be ugly.Everyone is a creation from God. An uplifting creation that warms the hearts of others just by smiling. A creation that is constantly thought about day in and day out. A creation that is one with Mother Nature and one with themself.

I am beautiful. I've always been beautiful. Its just hard to tell myself that. Every now and then i will see a picture of myself and envy my beauty. The next day i'll see it and erase it. Every picture erased is a moment in time, in history.
Every soul is a precious gift waiting to be discovered.

A human being is just one species of millions that has true inner beauty as well as outer beauty. Its taken me sixteen years to realize that fact. Life is truly  a beautiful gift. Remember we are not promised tomorrow.

© Copyright 2008 Tabitha Lynn Brown - All Rights Reserved
Roniece Dawson-Bruce
Member Ascendant
since 2000-01-29
Posts 5689
Sydney, Australia
1 posted 2008-10-10 05:20 AM

Tabitha... you make me with your beautiful words of wisdom!  you are beautiful and you are loved...   love RDB

Be kind at heart....for everyone you meet has their own battle to fight.........

Rick
Member Elite
since 2001-06-21
Posts 2903
Victoria, Australia
2 posted 2008-10-10 06:53 AM

These are words which make us all think my friend, each day is indeed a gift, that is why they call it the present. Thank you for sharing your beauty and wisdom.

Rick

Bill Charles
Member Patricius
since 2000-07-11
Posts 10619
highways, & byways, for now
3 posted 2008-10-10 12:51 PM

sklagurl17 - thank you for these telling thoughts. Glad I came by for a read...

BC

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #43 » Beauty.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary