navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #41 » O' Sweet Death
Open Poetry #41
Post A Reply Post New Topic O' Sweet Death Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
lyricpoet
since 2005-07-16
Posts 199
NY, USA

0 posted 2007-11-01 12:58 PM

O' sweet death, feeds itself to my heart before the almighty glorious son of Mary. This time of end of this mortal life. What noble spirit will shield the golden vessels of my eternal light? What host shall fall to earth from the heaven and restore my amorous stars?

What wandering angel is bravest to shine upon my grave of noble moss? Who will place their hand upon my crown to pleasure such sweetness in sacrifice? By the breath of love and fellowship with God I will be granted the will to rise.

My lady, even the cloak of death could not keep me from your heart, 'cause heaven is here with you on earth.

(c) Kevin Brian Wright 2007

Author Kevin Brian Wright 2007

© Copyright 2007 Kevin Brian Wright - All Rights Reserved
A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
1 posted 2007-11-01 03:55 AM

My lady, even the cloak of death could not keep me from your heart, 'cause heaven is here with you on earth.
Loved these last words, just beautiful and full of passionate love!

~ARH

You know you're in love, when you can't fall asleep,because reality is finally better than your dream~Dr.Seuss

Margherita
Member Seraphic
since 2003-02-08
Posts 22236
Eternity
2 posted 2007-11-01 04:45 AM

Kevin, this is intensely beautiful!
It touches my heart deeply.
Love,
Margherita

lyricpoet
since 2005-07-16
Posts 199
NY, USA
3 posted 2007-11-01 06:26 AM

I'm glad you enjoyed my work...thanks again for your feedback.

W.

Author Kevin Brian Wright 2007

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #41 » O' Sweet Death

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary