navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » Torn bewteen the two.
Teen Poetry #8
Post A Reply Post New Topic Torn bewteen the two. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Falling rain
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2008-01-31
Posts 2178
Small town, Illinois

0 posted 2008-09-28 12:00 PM

A strange feeling sturr's
When I come near.
I know it isn't love.
Just lust.
But this lust is wrong.
Ur a guy.. I'm a guy..
Something's wrong here I can feel it..
Lurking deep inside is the desire again..
But I feel a pull on my heart everytime I'm with you.
I wish to be with you.
But morals tell me "no"..
Why is this?

I feel a tug on my heart for there's also another girl in my life.
I love her unconditionally..
But no lust is found in her.
Only you..
I can't say this is love.
What's happening all power up above?
I'm left in tears wishing I was someone else.
Why am I like this?
Did I do something wrong?
Is this punishment?
I desire for guys.. but..
My emotions still cling for a girl.  
Who am I.. I don't know the person in the mirror.
Realized on who I am..
Scared to tell the world.
Let this pen scribble the pain down..
How can I tell them who I am inside..
Will they reject me.. will they cast me away?
Will they throw stones or shun me for eternity and forever more..?
This is the character that I play..
Another mask for me to shatter.
I can't bare the burden held like a knife to my throat.
People need to know.. But it scares me and breaks me down into tears to  see their soul die.
To see the light in there eyes go out.
Like a candle in the night.
But they put up a smile and say "Its okay. I always knew something was different."
What's that I hear? A window broken? No.. it sa heart breaking..
This is my fear.
I hope they'll understand on where I stand.
I hope they care that i'll be gone.
Because I can't stand to see them cry or lash out..
I need to this.. It might be social suicide but This knife is cutting in deep..
So good bye old self.
Hello the real me..

"In this passage that you read was more me venting then writing poetry. Sorry if you were hoping for a poem but I needed to get things of my mind. Sometimes I think I spend to much time within my own mind then I should .. In this passage I am speaking the whole truth.. I decided to "come out of the closet." I am bisexual at the age of 15. Yes I know what I am so don't ask me if I'm sure of not. Trust I am. If your against things like this its okay. I'm not one to force people into believing/accepting something they shouldn't or don't want to.. People are free to their own opinion as do I have that right too. So I hoped at least this "venting write" kept you entertained for a while... *sigh* Okay I'm done lecturing my case. *hehe* Leave a comment or run off and go searching the rest of the amazing poems here on Piptalk..

C'ya later,

-Zachary B.  

"Only in darkness can we see the stars.
And only there is it darkest before the dawn."

© Copyright 2008 Zach Booker-Scott - All Rights Reserved
freeand2sexy
since 2008-09-12
Posts 704
CA, USA
1 posted 2008-09-28 12:35 PM

"I'm left in tears wishing I was someone else.
Why am I like this?
Did I do something wrong?
Is this punishment?"

Wow, I've asked these same questions to myself. Its good to get things out off your head! I can really related, cuz i'm also bisexual, I wish i had the courage to tell people, like yourself. Certain friends of mine know but none of my family know. The moral issues hold me back. My family don't look highly on it. So to tell them that i like a girl would kill them. Well i hope it gets easier for you and maybe one day i can let more people know.

Live in the present but don't forget the future

Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
2 posted 2008-09-28 02:13 AM

Zach ... and all other readers of this piece~
My heart goes out to anyone with an issue that disturbs them to the degree that you and others wrestle with this part of your life~

It is such a difficult time of discovery of who and what you are ... a time of not only admitting to yourself about who you might be, but hoping to try to present the idea to family, friends and others~

Be not ashamed of who you are ... take pride in the fact that you live in a society where all facets of your personality are YOURS ... when you live your life free from guilt about yourself ... you begin to live~

Walk slowly through life ... it is quite a journey to be savored~

Blessings to you~
*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*The sound of a kiss is not as strong as that of a cannon, but it's echo endures much longer*~
Email -               noles1@totcon.com

Just.Another.Falling.Star
since 2008-05-08
Posts 422
Canada
3 posted 2008-09-28 09:30 AM

Zach, this was really something. It may have just been venting but it was really good venting. Still prayin for ya and hopin everything works out. Ttyl!

~*Julianna*~

"You don't know me...but I know you. That's all that matters right now... Mr.Rainey!" - Secret Window

Falling rain
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2008-01-31
Posts 2178
Small town, Illinois
4 posted 2008-09-28 10:51 AM

Thank you Marge. I really need someone like you to comfort me from worried and struggle from stuff like this. So thanks again...Like you said it is hard at this time of age to figure everything out. But I learned that life gives you two choices.. Go and look for yourself.. Or show your personality cuz life is too short and beautiful to worry... I'm trying to live out the second choice. thanks again for your kind words. And Julianna my venting write isn't that good hahah.. But thanks for the compliment!

Sincerely,
-Zach

"Only in darkness can we see the stars.
And only there is it darkest before the dawn."

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » Torn bewteen the two.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary