navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » A letter to the father
Teen Poetry #8
Post A Reply Post New Topic A letter to the father Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
I am the arch angel
since 2008-02-02
Posts 167
nowhere,illinois,USA

0 posted 2008-02-11 11:08 PM

Dear GOD,
     Why was my life chosen to be messed up? I Don't deserve this life,I try to do things right. I can't be perfect you know. Just because I messed  up one time means I have a crappy life? Did you plan to pick off my biggest hero? Or did your finger slip? Do you not want me to find love? If so why me ...I'm regular I deserve the feeling of being loved too. Did i mess  up that  bad  did I? Just take me now save me the time, the emotions,the pain. If this was all my fault I can understand. But why choose one teenager in a small town with his own emotional problems...Well I guess I
Should go now , I'm going to finish the suffering now.

P.S. There are more of us that Believe...

~-Keagan-~

© Copyright 2008 Keagan lear - All Rights Reserved
Falling rain
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2008-01-31
Posts 2178
Small town, Illinois
1 posted 2008-02-11 11:17 PM

keagan i can clearly see where ur coming from. but i just dont understand that in public you hide behind a mask of happiness. to me in public you seem to be happy but when your alone your true self comes out. why behind a mask? let the world know you u really are... oh srry i was just making a comment about u and not ur poem. im srry this isnt much of a poem, more of a write. but its pretty good for a write
young_blood
since 2003-09-19
Posts 1115
Indianapolis, IN
2 posted 2008-02-12 12:31 PM

read job.
effjayel
since 2007-09-30
Posts 1474
At the Crossroads of Infinity
3 posted 2008-02-12 06:31 AM

Keagan

Sorry to be blunt but I'm not going to try and dress this up....the suffering will continue as long as you let it.  Time to stand up & be a man, you owe it to yourself AND your Dad, you know this is exactly what He would say to you. It will take time but you have to take the first step....talk to Zach & work it out OK?

Cheers

John

LittleWillow
since 2007-12-27
Posts 54

4 posted 2008-02-12 05:52 PM

This is greatly written. Now time to sort it out yer? Well Done =] x
Earl Robertson
since 2008-01-21
Posts 753
BC, Canada
5 posted 2008-02-12 05:58 PM

You Keagan are not forsaken. I know, I've felt like that to. There are others feeling the same way. Say a prayer, not in anger like your prose, but honestly ask him why. Ask him if he loves you. You will be comforted. I know. I've been there.

"Be Strong and Always Remember what made you you." Earl

"Ooo!!! Ooo!! I know! I know! um...he he" Earl
(Yes I am crazy)

XxForever.BrokenxX
since 2008-01-20
Posts 891
Neverland
6 posted 2008-02-12 08:22 PM

Hey Keagan, I know how u feel. This is a really great poem. It deserves to be called one. Everyone hides behind things, sometimes they just don't notice. Falling Rain, it's just a way to leave it all behind and feel happy for once. Great write, keep it up.

FoReVeR.BrOkEn

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » A letter to the father

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary