navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » This is me
Teen Poetry #8
Post A Reply Post New Topic This is me Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
I am the arch angel
since 2008-02-02
Posts 167
nowhere,illinois,USA

0 posted 2008-02-03 04:09 PM

Well since i just joined i might as well introduce myself....

My name is Keagan, I'm 13 and i enjoy music,poetry/writing and skateboarding  all of this has helped get me through hard times. Some consider me emo, some consider me Gothic , I consider myself "different" I'm nothing like you've seen before and you will never know my next move, so if you would like to know just little bit more about me email me at klear94@hotmail.com or just  leave me a reply on one of my poems I'm always checking them

~-Keagan-~

© Copyright 2008 Keagan lear - All Rights Reserved
justanotherstorm
since 2007-10-24
Posts 321

1 posted 2008-02-03 05:30 PM

hey whats up
im hannah

XxForever.BrokenxX
since 2008-01-20
Posts 891
Neverland
2 posted 2008-02-03 06:31 PM

Hi, my name is Emily.. im the same age as u. I think 'differnet people' are the only kind on this planet...so yeah. If u think ur odd...well I wear pigtails in my hair to school! though they are awesome others don't think so anymore. and yes I mean the kind that are half way up you'r head not the kind that just hang over ur shoulders...But anyway I'm sure you aren't interested in my odd sense of style so I'll just be going. Welcome to passions!

FoReVeR.BrOkEn

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » This is me

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary