navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » our last dance
Teen Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic our last dance Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
LoveAngel2000
since 1999-09-17
Posts 11
Knoxville, Tenessee (home of the Inbreds)

0 posted 1999-09-17 01:18 PM

I went to the dance on impulse, that something was going to happen. When I got the all these girls started clappin'. They all pointed to my boyfriend Joe, who was frenching some stupid little **. I was mad but still I didn't cry. How could our love be such a lie? I saw movies like this, at least one or twice, but in those films the girls were actully lookin nice. I thought "Why did he do this, why can't he see, all the love he has for me!" Joe dumped her five minutes after, when he saw my tears, not laughter. He shoved her away and out of his life and came over and sat by me, being really nice. I told him it was over, I told him it was done, so he walked away and had more fun. I'm not the same, I never will be, all because that girl was my best friend, Cindy.
© Copyright 1999 LoveAngel2000 - All Rights Reserved
Systematic Decay
since 1999-09-15
Posts 1301
That place with padded walls and funny people in white.........
1 posted 1999-09-18 04:46 PM

Ahhh, betrayal by a friend....oh so familiar... I know more pain from a best friend than anyone should ever feel in a lifetime....sorry about your situation....good poem...just take it as a lesson...watch who you trust

"Everywhere I look, you're all I see
Just a fading f*cking reminder of who i used to be"
-Trent Reznor-

LoveAngel2000
since 1999-09-17
Posts 11
Knoxville, Tenessee (home of the Inbreds)
2 posted 1999-09-19 08:45 AM

Thanx S.D. I hope you get a new best friend that is nicer than your last.

------------
Is your family the only people you can truly trust?

~~~Kristi~~~

Taeira
since 1999-09-17
Posts 26

3 posted 1999-09-19 09:40 AM

ohh yes betrayal's by best friend's..been there! but it's even worse when they do it more than once..see my ex(and i stress EX) best friend is really beautiful and so you can practically get anyone she want's and she just always happened to want whoever I did..and so she always got them but never went out with them..just kinda strung them along..it hurst real bad to know that someone who doesnt care about tjem can have them and yet someone who'd do anything for them, can;t. or more correctly>didn;t get a chance...
I'd like to say that family are the only people I can trust but it's kinda hard when ur dad has had and still has multiple affairs and so i don;t trust anyone but myself

------------------
~live life like there's no tomorrow, because regret is the ultimate punishment~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » our last dance

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary