navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » That popular girl named Brandy
Teen Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic That popular girl named Brandy Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
LoveAngel2000
since 1999-09-17
Posts 11
Knoxville, Tenessee (home of the Inbreds)

0 posted 1999-09-17 01:32 PM

Why is Brandy so darn dandy. She has all the toys, all the boys, and all the looks. She's so much better than everyone, even when just trying to have some fun. Her parents spoil her so bad it's not even funny, but that's because they got lots of money. Why can't I be like brandy?
One day Brandy was Brandy was drinking some beers and having some fun and doing some cheers. Brandy got in her car and didn't drive very far before she hit a pole and got knocked out cold. Brandy got took to the hospital lying in her bed when the nurse came out and said "Brandy's dead". I'm glad I'm not like Brandy.

© Copyright 1999 LoveAngel2000 - All Rights Reserved
Maitay
since 1999-07-16
Posts 158
Sisters,OR,USA
1 posted 1999-09-19 12:33 PM

that was really sad and morbid. I hope you dont really think like that. It was a good poem, just rather, well....... morbid

------------------
~The price of finding love is to eventually lose it. When I wish on a falling star, I wish not for material goods but to show kindness to others and be content with what the world may offer me~

~Maitay Mirabel Litton~

LoveAngel2000
since 1999-09-17
Posts 11
Knoxville, Tenessee (home of the Inbreds)
2 posted 1999-09-19 07:44 AM

Thanx Maitay. It's not me whom thinks like that, that story was true(except I had to change some names). Well thanx again!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » That popular girl named Brandy

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary