navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » Where All The Guys Out There
Teen Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Where All The Guys Out There Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
CrAyZeD
since 1999-08-03
Posts 45

0 posted 1999-08-08 09:24 PM

I have to say that it is a shame that there are some many woman out there who are able to express themselves on this forum but there isnt enough male opinion.
Not that I dont think that female poetry is any bad but its harder to relate to poetry writtin by the oppisite sex.
I have learned a lot by reading the poetry on this forum by being able to see what the "other" side thinks but it would be nice if more guys contributed.
Thank you, I had to vent

© Copyright 1999 CrAyZeD - All Rights Reserved
PrincessDoo
since 1999-07-30
Posts 41
Cerritos, CA, USA
1 posted 1999-08-08 09:40 PM

your sex role is a physical state.. and in this day and age.. you may choose your own gender... but if you become androgynous (relate to both sides) then you are not only half and you do not only wish to see the "other side"... so understand that women are trained to be more open with their feelings so you read a lot more of their things... but i do know that women and men feel the same emotional pressures... suicide doesnt stop at gender (and that is just one example and i only used it cuz i read your other poem..)

------------------

hodge
since 1999-06-21
Posts 9
Shannon, IL 61078
2 posted 1999-08-09 02:05 PM

in reply i just want to say that i am a male and have a poem you can see just as long as somebody posts something sould be enough

------------------
Jeremy Rogers

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » Where All The Guys Out There

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary