navwin » Discussion » Feelings » The drama of life...will it ever end?
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic The drama of life...will it ever end? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special

0 posted 2004-10-07 11:06 PM

I am so confused right now. About my relationship with what i thought to be one of my closest freinds till about a month ago.
What happened was, that i began to get feelings for him, and he did to. we both ended up pushing each other away, and everything has just been weird between us. We never talk, and he thinks i am talking about him, and i hear he is saying stuff about me, and then he will turn around and act like nothing has even heppened!

GRRRR......I am so confused.

What do i do, just act like i dont care, and just keep going along with the silent thing thats been going on, or do I tell him whats going on and how i still feel, and risk him laughing in my face, and telling the whole school? Which, he is the kinda guy i am not sure if he wwould do that or not.  

I dont know. I miss him so much, but i just dont know if i can forgive and forget that easily. I reall;y want to though. Even if i did, nothing would be the same...But I am sooo tired of going back and forth in emotions for him. I really love him. alot.

UGH! I think i have a commitment problem....lol i am so pathetic.

Karissa

I ask why, but in my mind,
I find i cant really rely on myself.
~~~Linkin Park~~~

© Copyright 2004 Karissa - All Rights Reserved
Alwye
Member Elite
since 1999-06-16
Posts 3850
In the space between moments
1 posted 2004-10-07 11:16 PM

It's a cliche, but I think it applies here.  Honesty is the best policy.  Regardless of what he does with the information, you should probably tell him how you feel.  He will either return your feelings, not return them and be respectful to you, or not return them and be an idiot about things.  If it's the third option, he's not worth being your friend.  Being in limbo in relationships is one of the hardest things there is (obviously you know that I know that from my post).  Good luck with everything, I hope it works out.

~*Krista Lee Knutson*~

Let your life lightly dance on the edges of time like dew on the tip of a leaf.
~Rabindranath Tagore

kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special
2 posted 2004-10-08 10:08 PM

Thanks. I appreciate your comments. I still am usure what i am going to do, but i will definetly think about what u said...

Karissa

I ask why, but in my mind,
I find i cant really rely on myself.
~~~Linkin Park~~~

Alicat
Member Elite
since 1999-05-23
Posts 4094
Coastal Texas
3 posted 2004-10-08 10:58 PM

If you still feel unsure after sleeping on it, write him a letter.  The key here is to never send it.  In fact, it might be best to destroy it after you finish it and read it over a few times.  This is a good exercise to really get your feelings out, and then go over them.

I do agree with Alwye.  Call him on it, but be polite.  Put the ball squarely in his court.  If, however, you don't feel you can forgive him, then it might be best to cut your losses and move on.  Without trust, love dies.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » The drama of life...will it ever end?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary