navwin » Discussion » Feelings » I need help on this please!!!
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic I need help on this please!!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
*Alli4000*
Deputy Moderator 10 Tours
Member Elite
since 2004-03-21
Posts 3188
The World of Poetry

0 posted 2004-09-27 04:41 PM

Ok...please! I need advice on this sometime before tomorrow.

Ok, here's the problem...my friend Robert and i were talking on the bus on the way home.  He was all depressed, so I asked him what was wrong.  He said that in one of his classes during the day, a girl that he used to like came up to him and said that she liked him and wanted to know if he wanted to be her boyfriend.  Robert turned her down, because although he still has like alittle feelings for her, he just doesn't like her the same way. (hard to explain )
He said that he turned her down, because your first boyfriend/girlfriend is suppost to be someone special and you will remember them for the rest of your life.
Problem: He's having second thoughts about turning her down.

My bus stop came, and I didn't get the chance to finish our conversation.  When I see him tomorrow, I know we're gonna begin to talk about it, and i want to have something to tell him, some advice.

I guess, what I'm trying to ask, is what you would do if you were in his situation?  If this has happened to you, which path did you take? Was this the right one?
Any thoughts on the subject would be appeciated...I'll be seeing him tomorrow around 8, but wont be able to use the computer after 6 in the morning.  So if you have a reply to the subject, please post it now or sometime before 6 tomorrow morning.

Thank you sooo much!

~Alli~

*:.AIM = Alli4000.:*
Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened...

© Copyright 2004 *Alli4000* - All Rights Reserved
SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
1 posted 2004-09-27 05:22 PM

I would have to say that if he likes this girl, "that way" he should go out with her. If he isn't sure, he should wait, hang out with her, see if he diggs her. Then make up his mind. If it is really important to him that his first gf be someone special, and he doesn't think she is, then he should go with what he already told her. Follow your guts, is always the way to go. It is someone you will remember (or at least should be) forever.
kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special
2 posted 2004-10-01 12:00 PM

hmm..tuff one. My advice, would be to go with your first gut instinct, which was no. If later on, he thinks he likes her a lot more, or something then yeah, okay, but for now, i think he should stick with his first instinct.

But thats just me, and im not sure how good my advice is, considering i have no dating life at all!! Mainly cuz right now i think i shouldnt, because of my feelings towards men in general...~lol~ ATleast right now!

Kay, i hope this helps...

Karissa

I ask why, but in my mind,
I find i cant really rely on myself.
~~~Linkin Park~~~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » I need help on this please!!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary