navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Guys really really SUCK!!!
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Guys really really SUCK!!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special

0 posted 2004-03-25 08:16 PM

I dont get guys at all. One minute, your kool, friends and stuff, then the next, they treat you like you have some kind of disease or something. I dont get them at all. Today, i was hangin out with my friend Darren, and we were kool, all chillin and watchin this Slipknot DVD, and then J.T and Nick show up, and he is TOTALLY different towards me. I guess i am probably over- reacting, but i just, it just made me feel really sad, and when i had to leave i said bye, and he usually gives me a hug, actually all three of them usually do, and he was just like yea, okay. I know it probably sounds really lame.... i dont know. Maybe it was just because i have been grounded for so long and we just arent as close as we used to be, or maybe he was jsut wanting to go skate so bad, he didnt really notice, but... I dont know, i jsut needed to talk about it i guess. It is really lame, i know. oh well. If you want to rply thats kool, and if you dont, thats kool too.

I want a relationship i can finally sink my teeth into.~ Alexander Sterling

© Copyright 2004 Karissa - All Rights Reserved
Kielo
since 2002-02-11
Posts 1109

1 posted 2004-03-25 11:46 PM

Guys interact differently with guys than they do with girls. In order to not seem like a wuss to other guys, he has to act like he would around them. As a girl, you get treated differently when you're alone with a guy - however, when the guys are hanging out, you aren't one, and they'll all treat you differently. It's the way they work. So I suppose the best I can offer you is, "It's normal, you aren't diseased, and they all still like you. Don't worry about it. "

Kielo

Wisdom outweighs any wealth

Sophocles

passing shadows
Member Empyrean
since 1999-08-26
Posts 45577
displaced
2 posted 2004-03-27 04:53 PM

I agree!
darkness_witch
since 2003-12-03
Posts 516
Underneath
3 posted 2004-03-30 11:24 PM

i disagree
i think you are just being a little OTT and being sexist.

i dont think u realise how much we put guys trhough as well. is we all just stop stressing about ourselves and notice the little things we do, you will realise how much we put other people through as well.

ever had a really bad day and ignored someone? or maybe not did your usual "goodbye" to someone? if you havent then your obviously not thinking hard enough.

so stop worrying bout your own life and start thinking about other people.

sexism needs to be stopped, same with stereotyping.

darkness

i need somebody and always this sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting every time

WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
4 posted 2004-03-31 10:14 AM

I think women tend to over think things. I think males have an "ego" to uphold. So take it with a grain of salt hon. I'm sure it wasn't meant to hurt you.

<*\\\><    
Life may have influenced who we R, but we're responsible for what we become.
I don't question YOUR existance- GOD

kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special
5 posted 2004-04-01 04:13 PM

Thanks for the comments. But Darkness, i have to dissagree about the whole sexist thing. Yea, i can MAYBE see where you get the OTT thing, but i was NOT being sexist. AND if you read it carefully:

"Maybe it was just because i have been grounded for so long and we just arent as close as we used to be, or maybe he was jsut wanting to go skate so bad, he didnt really notice"

I DID think about the fact that maybe he didnt mean to or just didnt really think about it. I also DO realise how much we put guys through too, and i also agree that sexism needs to be stopped along with stereotyping, but i WAS NOT doing either one. Next time you want to start telling poeple they are sexist and OTT and all of that, make sure that they are.

Kissa

Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
6 posted 2004-04-01 06:57 PM

Kissa, generalities aimed at gender are, by definition, sexist. The only way to avoid that would be to change your topic to "People really, really suck."
Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
7 posted 2004-04-20 05:27 PM

Well,

It is hard being around the sex you perfere, I am a girl and it is extreemly stressfull bieng around guys I like. Ron She was speaking girl. by "guys" she meant him. its a unconcous thing girls do, we have our own language. You may hear guys stink from me, but I mean that specific guy that ticked me off. I understand with her point of view. Believe me this thing happens to every one so cool down and if a guy treats you bad let him know it. I a,m sure he will feal bad. If not ignore him.

lots of love Juju

Allysa
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
since 1999-11-09
Posts 1952
In an upside-down garden
8 posted 2004-05-04 12:23 PM

I guess I never learned how to speak girl.  Or maybe, when I'm mad at a particular person, I say "him, her, he, she", instead of "guys, girls".  I don't know.  Guys don't really like it all that much when you make generalizations about them.  They don't all suck, and you don't know them all personally because there are billions of them.  Girls also don't like it when guys make generalizations about them, like saying that when we are a little ticked off about something, we automatically have pms.  That's my two cents.  He may have just been having a bad day, and tomorrow, you won't think that he sucks.
Jeffrey Carter
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-04-08
Posts 2367
State of constant confusion!
9 posted 2004-05-04 04:35 PM

Personally, I think there is someone out there who thinks (or has thought) that each and every one of us "sucks" at some point in our lives. hehehe
Aenimal
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-11-18
Posts 7350
the ass-end of space
10 posted 2004-05-05 12:54 PM

the truth of the matter is 99% of humans suck male or female..

then again don't women out number men in most population figures? that would mean out of that 99%...ah nevermind

grins

kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special
11 posted 2004-05-07 07:43 PM

~Lol~ If i had known that people were going to make such a big deal over what i put as the name of my topic, i would have definetely changed it. It was stupid, and i should have been more specific, but when i wrote it i was REALLY ticked off, and confused, and i put that down without raely thinking. If i offended anyone by that hwole generalization thing... i'm sorry, it really wasnt meant like that. Honest. I am not sexist...at all.

*Alli4000*
Deputy Moderator 10 Tours
Member Elite
since 2004-03-21
Posts 3188
The World of Poetry
12 posted 2004-05-19 07:18 PM

OMG!!! I agree with Rachelle!!! Guys suck!!!!!!!!

~Alli~

Toerag
Member Ascendant
since 1999-07-29
Posts 5622
Ala bam a
13 posted 2004-05-21 08:06 AM

I heard about some really weird thing happening at a local hospital just a few days ago, this nurse friend of mine, (she's one of those feminist types), she told me there was the oddest baby born there the other day..it had a brain and a penis?......
sweet_cute_palestinian04
since 2004-04-11
Posts 418
Earth
14 posted 2004-05-21 11:08 PM

hey,,,sis..well um all i got to say is sometimes we all go crazy about things ,,sometimes we're so depressed and people have to try and make it feel better,,you know sis,,,its not only guyz that have the same issue its guyz and ladies ,,i dont think we are all perfect ,no one is perfect in life ,,,and you have to accpet that ..there are days they we dont feel like talking or just chilling ,giving hugs or anything and you have to deal with that ..im  not trying to be rude but im just syaing what i feel is right..well keep it up love and respect ....and be your best..

peace

I will cover you with my blood,not only because
i love you but because your are the one that turned my blood a color....

Tequilia_Sunrise
since 2003-02-19
Posts 612
Lochalsh, Ontario, Canada
15 posted 2004-07-05 01:45 AM

lol *walks over to the corner* i agree with Aenimal all people suck not just males.......  lol

Aenimal
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-11-18
Posts 7350
the ass-end of space
16 posted 2004-07-05 04:52 AM

amen
sim0riah
since 2004-09-07
Posts 253
Wyoming USA
17 posted 2004-09-10 12:35 PM

Ok short and to the point
friends will come and friends will go in your life. Thats a given
When you truly find someone you will find that they put their ego's aside or actually your ego's will become one..The problem with people is just that "EGO". The thing is, its not natural to give it up you must learn it somehow

sim0riah

Only at night you can see the depth of the sun

Sim0riah

silhouetted
since 2004-01-30
Posts 537
New Zealand
18 posted 2004-10-09 12:26 PM

to wat darkness said...

soph... kissa wasnt being OTT. she was just worried about her own feelings. it wudnt seem to be as big as she think it is cuz we werent there, we werent feeling her feelings. so its hard to discriminate cuz we arent the ones feeling how she is.

and the guy wasnt having an off day, cuz she said he was fine b4 until guys came.

kissa - but maybe... this guy is just being a guy and when he enjoys ur company in private, its like expressing feelings and mayb it mite make him less of a 'man' in the other dudes eyes.

dnt wry about it chica!

LOR

put your frustrations into four letter words - incubus

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Guys really really SUCK!!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary