navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Just Confused.
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Just Confused. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special

0 posted 2004-05-07 07:52 PM

I am going through a really rough time with my parents right now, bacause lately i have been making a few not so good choices, and i am to be grounded till June 10th... I know that it isnt like way long or anything, but i feel that i am drifting appart from my friends... They are really important to me.. and i feel like i am losing them. I am afraid that once i do finally get ungrounded, everything is gonna be different, and we arent going to be close, or as close anymore. Tonight my friend wanted me to go with her to this rooster day fair thing going on right now, and i cant, and she is going with her mom, and a few of our other friends..maybe. I donno i am just scared. I havent ever really had friends until the recent year, and now that i do, i dont know what i would do if i lost them. I nkow this is probably really stupid.. but it is how i feel, and i cant talk to anyone lse about it, becuase, my parents would think that i was just trying to get them to let me go out or wahtever, and i dunno. I just need someone to talk to....
Kissa

I want a relationship i can finally sink my teeth into.~ Alexander Sterling

© Copyright 2004 Karissa - All Rights Reserved
Ringo
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2003-02-20
Posts 3684
Saluting with misty eyes
1 posted 2004-05-07 08:31 PM

Rachelle- take it from one who knew where EVERY line was and EVERY hole was in the walls and ceiling of my bedroom, and who could walk the halls of my house blindfolded and not hit anything....
Your friends will still be there when you get paroled.
If they aren't, then they were never there to begin with.

I AM smiling...
And tht fact should be enough to cause you to worry.

Not A Poet
Member Elite
since 1999-11-03
Posts 3885
Oklahoma, USA
2 posted 2004-05-07 11:52 PM

And when it is over, you might consider dropping those bad habits that keep getting you into trouble. It really isn't all that hard to keep parents happy but you do have to conform, at least a little.

Well, probably not what you wanted to hear.

Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
3 posted 2004-05-08 12:44 PM

'Fraid Pete and I are on about the same wavelength. The best time to think about consequences is usually before they become consequences.
kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special
4 posted 2004-05-08 01:29 PM

I know.. i am dropping those habits, even though, it isnt easy, and i hope that u are right ringo. Thnx 4 the comments so far..i just needed to let my feelings out.

I want a relationship i can finally sink my teeth into.~ Alexander Sterling

Allysa
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
since 1999-11-09
Posts 1952
In an upside-down garden
5 posted 2004-05-10 11:55 AM

After two and a half months of solitary confinement where the only time I could leave my room was for dinner and school, well, my friends were still around.  And even if they aren't, you'll make new friends.  Trust me.
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
6 posted 2004-05-10 02:20 PM

It's good to let feelings out.  But it is even more important to realize that you were, indeed, making some bad choices.  

Parents are always the ones to blame, for helping you keep your life straight.  

Trust me, after the age of 21, you'll be more than free to make all of the mistakes you think you missed out on while you were a teenager...but you'll have no one that loves you like your parents to catch you when you fall.

Better that you adhere to the words of those a little older, a little wiser...because we've been there, done that...and mistakes in life aren't at all as to what they are cracked up to be, by those who would tell you otherwise.  You see ... their parents aren't helping them out at all.  

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Just Confused.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary